SG

Posted on Jul 23, 2022
Good

Seemed to be good though i didn't notice anything from it. I took the homeopathy for thyroid after I finished this one & then the thyroid homeopathy started to have an effect. So it could be that it did help my adrenals to some extent, allowing the thyroid to improve later. I'm not sure.

These made such a difference in my energy. I took them with the Thyroid supplement from the same brand and experimented with different doses. Depending on your lifestyle, you might find the tablets easier to take.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

they make good homeopathy products. i do take this with an adrenal supplement. together it helps with adrenal exhaustion. good quality thank you

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

Surprisingly- it really works, help me to pass day when I’m tired

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

Fantastic product that helps me a lot - Thank you so much!

Posted on Sep 28, 2020

Hi, so I was really excited to try this product. So from Janury this year I started with this and also with thyroid support from same brand. But I am really disappointed I didnt feel any improvement in my mood, sleep, stress etc maybe slightly energetic few minutes after. I stoped drinking green tea, I am not Smoking or drinking alcohol I even stoped drinking mint tea and using camphor products. I didn't eat or drink hour before using so I am sure,that I was doing everything right. Somewhere on internet I ease reading,that is not good using homeopathic compositions so I stoped. But try it maybe u wil be the lucky one. Wish great health 😘

Posted on Mar 13, 2021

These drops work very well. We have used a much more expensive brand and this one does the job just as well. I use it when my adrenals are overworked and I am feeling fatigued. Great product.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Adrenal is an under addressed issue

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

Good product and packaging- happy with the company

Posted on Sep 8, 2021

Feel less tired after taking, good for the adrenals.