SG

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

I bought this for my mom because she suffers with major joint pain now let me tell you about this product this thing actually works!!! You have to do exactly what the instructions says and you’ll see a difference within minutes. My mom felt so much better yesterday I was excited that I actually bought something that was worth my money! Thank you!!!

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

I don't know what I would do without this product it helps so much with my nerve pain in my leg... because of this product I'm able to keep moving with the pace of my life. I prefer the liquid form but they also make a really good tablet too.

Posted on Oct 29, 2021

I found it works fine when the sciatic pain flares up but it doesn’t last long at all. Another thing that bothers me is that it seems to generate a lot of gas. I saw in the review that it works for many but unfortunately not me. I feel that essential oils work better.

ad17d1cb-2c86-4623-a8e9-5d081b221656
Posted on May 13, 2022

I didn't know that this type of naturopathic solution existed. Its pretty easy to add the drops under the tongue for faster dispersal of the remedy. So, there you have it. its not a quick remedy but in the end you'll be happy with it to remove a bit of the sting of sciatica

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

For the past 3 years I suffer from sciatica due to a bulging disc in my lower spine. I have no intentions for undergoing a surgery so I take this to my relieve the pain and burning sensation. After I took it at felt better as if I have nothing wrong in my back. No side affects were experienced.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

I have an autoimmune condition that "gifts" me with nerve pain throughout my body, the worst being in my feet. This product works better than the prescription pain medication and prescription topicals that my doctor has prescribed for nerve pain. I will reorder this product, that is for sure!

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

This product was a huge help to me when I was suffering from sciatica. I tried everything I could get my hands on, and I'm not a fan of the taste, but I felt relief after a while of using these drops!

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

Ordered for my mother who has sciatica on the left side and this product has really helped with the pain throughout the night. She loves this product. This Is an amazing natural alternative to prescription medication.

Posted on Sep 13, 2021

My husband swears by this remedy! Tells everyone he knows! Cannot live without it! Wants to have some in hand “just in case.” Great price at iherb.com. Thank you!