SG

Posted on Apr 26, 2022
Exactly what I was looking for.

Really enjoy this. Those available brands around my area are usually too big for me to use comfortably. This is a very good size for me (i am quite petite), also works the way it should. Glad I just went in and bought 3 boxes, should last a while before I need to repurchase.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

I've been using these tampons for years. The packaging has changed, but I don't notice any change in the quality or performance of the product. The regular size works well for my very light days at the end of my cycle. These tampons do not come with an applicator, which means less waste and a smaller footprint for the environment. They are individually wrapped in plastic so you can easily take just one with you anywhere.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

I love everything organic and I care very much about my health. Specially when it comes to your women personal hygiene. I find this tampons very comfortable and I feel that they are really good quality. They don’t have any scent. Perfect size. Good package. All the benefits in one product.

Posted on Dec 28, 2021

Good absorption ability. When I first switched away from conventional to organic tampons many years ago I noticed a gradual reduction in pain and discomfort for the first 3 months. Also more environmentally friendly as they don't contain pesticides, plastic (yes plastic!) and are not bleached. For Australian buyers: compared to Australian tampons these are approximately a size smaller, so Super equals Regular (AUS), Regular equals Mini (AUS).

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

when I received and opened this, I was embarrassed because it doesn't have applicater! haha. it nees my fingers to insert in my... cuty..haha.. i doubted this thing but I tried. Wow! it worked!! blood didn't come out on my finger. It's easy to use and carry-on. good!

No surprises here. Minimal packaging in a slim cardboard box, individually wrapped, no applicator. Quality organic cotton. Regular are suited to most of my days and nights, and I would rather underestimate my flow than use one that is too absorbent. The ones available here in Japan locally just cannot compare to the quality of these.

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

The absorbency of these is great. I found they were an appropriate size and they didn't "fluff" when I took them out of the plastic. I'd recommend these. I also didn't have any random itchiness that I sometimes get when I use another popular non-applicator brand... so that's a big plus to me.

Posted on Sep 17, 2021

I usually use TOMS but can't find them where I am living now. These are a great alternative! I appreciate the minimal packaging and I had no issues or leaks with them. Super easy to insert with a (clean) finger. I've been trying to switch to reuseable period supplies but these are perfect for emergencies!

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

These high quality tampons are packaged well and cost effective for the size of the package. They feel very comfortable for the frequency of usage during that time of the month. A great product for personal care and a healthy monthly routine, with the benefit of being organic and scent-less.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

Ferfecto really good and it helps Ferfecto really good and it helps Ferfecto really good and it helps Ferfecto really good and it helps Ferfecto really good and it helps Ferfecto really good and it helps Must have it Ferfecto really good and it helps Ferfecto really good and it helps Ferfecto really good and it helps Ferfecto really good and it helps Ferfecto really good and it helps Ferfecto really good and it helps Must have it Ferfecto really good and it helps Ferfecto really good and it helps Ferfecto really good and it helps Ferfecto really good and it helps Ferfecto really good and it helps Ferfecto really good and it helps Must have it Ferfecto really good and it helps Ferfecto really good and it helps Ferfecto really good and it helps Ferfecto really good and it helps Ferfecto really good and it helps Ferfecto really good and it helps Must have it Ferfecto really good and it helps Ferfecto really good and it helps Ferfecto really good and it helps Ferfecto really good and it helps Ferfecto really good and it helps Ferfecto really good and it helps Must have it Ferfecto really good and it helps Ferfecto really good and it helps Ferfecto really good and it helps Ferfecto really good and it helps Ferfecto really good and it helps Ferfecto really good and it helps Must have it