SG

Posted on Sep 14, 2021
Size comparison

It’s not very curvy as it shows on the box. I added two pictures to show the curve and size comparison next to a Carefree pantry liner. Not a strong adhesive and it comes off when I take my underwear down in the bathroom, but it’s not a big deal. Comfortable and eco-friendly liners I can recommend.

9c44e2d3-362c-4619-8ab1-90a6c9a005b5
e043aabc-9905-49d1-8960-a4f8bc0be656

I tried a lot of different brands (e.g. whisper, laurier, kotex, carefree...) of panty liners, and finally settle on this one. The Natracare panty liners are unscented, breathable and soft on the skin. Personally love how environmentally friendly the product is - plastic free and compostable. I first ordered 4 boxes (sounded large for just trying them) and placed another order (also 4 boxes) after trying them for a month. Quality of the two orders are both excellent. Only with different packaging (the photos below show what I received for the second order). Will definitely re-purchase this product and would like to try their pads as well.

8badcb1a-a369-4775-97e8-0c856d6e22e0
05e9718d-fd3d-42b3-9c00-48b82c9a3f27
Posted on Jan 5, 2022

I’ve been using these pads for a month now and I can tell the difference from the ones I used before. They are really comfortable and didn’t cause irritation or itching to the skin. Makes me feel safe as they don’t contain any nasty ingredients. Definitely going to buy them again.

952293ba-14fa-4204-b51b-1462de1be210
Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Posted on May 13, 2022

Woowww wow nice i like it wow good Woowww wow nice i like it wow good Woowww wow nice i like it wow good Woowww wow nice i like it wow good Woowww wow nice i like it wow good Woowww wow nice i like it wow good Woowww wow nice i like it wow goods yess

f5f4b75f-1ca1-416d-8259-08835b6e4bfd
Posted on Oct 12, 2021

I really like the company itself, and have been using the pads for my menstrual over two years. In general I avoid using panty liners so I do not put it on everyday and I probably would not purchase it for everyday use because these liners have a tendency to ruin or crumble, by the end of the day they look like the cotton is coming off, they too gentlle.

bc5b792a-9af6-49fd-92ac-34c1de885972
Posted on Nov 19, 2021

it's not the best I tried but it's good enough I liked the bigger ones from this bad مو افضل وحدة جربتها بس في افضل منها بكثير. حبيت الاحجام الأكبر كانوا افضل بواجد.

a5fc6977-ccc5-4dc9-b0eb-7306e8656bcf
Posted on Oct 15, 2021

First time trying it, wanted to go natural and be more green, good product and brand, I’m very happy with it and recommend it

14b604f0-ab67-4cea-8574-2b79af714e91