SG

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

When I ran out of melatonin gummies from the US (I live in Japan and melatonin is difficult to come by) I thought I would have to go without but I was lucky to find this on iHerb JP. It was my first time buying from this brand and I was pleasantly surprised that the taste and strength of the product suited me well. I was afraid of it making me drowsy when waking up but I have been clear every morning since taking it every night. Recommended!

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

great product i love it my family loves it. i really love this shop. One stop shop. all my need are here. never taught i would find one with all my needs aRE available. iherb is superb!!! will buy again from this complete shop! fast shipment ever. my digestion was great! no bloating and constipation for me when i start drinking this. i like it. btw the packaging is superb also. quality of the product is superb. the taste is great also.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

I was pleasantly surprised after trying these gummies. I have tried similar products in the past to no avail. These gummies relax me almost immediately and I have a incredible sleep. Highly reccomend if you struggle with insomnia. Will buy again.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

As mentioned, it does the job and makes me fall asleep like a baby. As for the dosage I take 2 gummies before bed by an hour or so. One of the benefits is that it had vitamin E and biotin in it

Posted on May 28, 2022

great quality , benefit to ease your brain to sleep well. size is reasonable including suggested doze. Ingredients excellent, I like the taste. Doze of two gummies are well established. Gummy size is great. Worth taking this beauty sleep 2 gummies half an hour before sleep.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Good product 👍 this is my first try and works so well and improve my sleep. do not feel tired or exhausted after wake up. much better compares to before taking this supplement

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

Make sure to get enough sleep after taking 2 gummies or you will end up being sleepy in the morning. I do feel refreshed and energetic after a long sleep. I usually have a hard time sleeping fast and this helps alot!

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

It worked for me only the first two times when I took the sleep gummies. Since thеn, no effect, this product definitely not for people with severe sleeping disorder. Taste is good, no aftertaste and I like the fact that it has adds as Biotin and Vitamin E for beauty.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

It surely puts u in bed just exactly like what it’s prescribed + my nails r stronger hard to break but no changes realized on my hair