SG

Posted on Nov 15, 2021
Amazing

I love the fact that they use all natural ingredients and to me that makes it really good quality. They are the perfect size as they aren’t to big which means they are easier to chew, I have tried many different dosages before but this one is perfect it’s quick and helps me get to sleep quicker.the benefit is I get a better nights sleep and so the next day I am less irritable and the bonus is they taste amazing other can leave a bad taste in your mouth but these are amazing.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Posted on May 2, 2022

My daughter, who's 13, has always had trouble falling asleep from a very young age, our doctor would not refer us to a paediatrician. I stumbled across these - thank goodness! She takes one before bedtime then 20 minutes later she's overcome with tiredness and falls asleep quickly. She stays asleep throughout the night. Only downside, she finds it hard to wake up, but once up and out of bed she feels ok. Great product, wouldn't hesitate to recommend.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

I do think this product can help for my sleep. In the beginning, I just took less portion of 1 gummy a day. And I can sleep easily that night. My mom has sleeping problems too that can’t sleep well during the night, sure will let her try this gummy! This taste is just like ordinary gummy but a bit sweet.

Posted on May 18, 2022

This supplement tastes good and doesn't have irritating artificial smells and flavors. The package could be smaller, but it's just a personal preference that doesn't affect the quality of the product (a pocket-size version would be nice though especially for people who travel often, etc. ). I am taking two gummies one hour before sleep. Can not tell how strongly it affects my sleep since I am using other supplements together with this one at the same time (plus some lifestyle changes), but overall I do sleep better. A bit pricy for a sleep aid in my opinion, but would love to learn more about the cost of production, etc.

Posted on Oct 16, 2021

Over the years I've tried everything - never and I mean NEVER has a product helped me to "feel" sleepy - go to sleep - stay asleep - wake up without that "hangover" and truly feel rested....I will definitely make sure this stays on my nightstand from here forward.

Posted on May 30, 2022

Easy to take, taste isn’t horrible. Easy to figure out the right dosage, seem to be of good quality ingredients that do a the job described. Are a great size, and a massive benefit to my sleep quality. Very happy with my purchase.

Posted on May 19, 2022

First few days didn’t help me sleep but kept me in a deep sleep and within a week of taking they now have me struggling to keep my eyes open 30 minutes after taking. And wake up feeling refreshed every time

Posted on May 5, 2022

Works very well. I cannot say I had issues with falling asleep but these gummies defo make it easier and help me relax and clear my mind from all the necessary thoughts. The only negative side-effect is I see dreams now, something I never used to do.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Sleep and calm helps me go to sleep and I stay asleep all night. Some melatonin stops working about 3 AM. I am very happy with this product!