SG

Posted on Jul 16, 2022
Good

I’m so glad I discovered these capsules because they’ve helped me no end. For some unknown reason I started going through menopause again after I got vaccinated. It was crazy. I’d already been through menopause and to start again was such a horrible situation. I tried a couple of different things but this has worked the best. So I recommend this for anyone having hot flushes or night sweats or bad moods. One of the best 👍🏼

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

I and my wife daily takes isoflavones, among other it has to do with our homones, besides good against cancer, and esides I take it to recover my bones with osteoporosis, and during the past year they have turned from negatively to positively scown by scanning.

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

Very good quality in fighting the hot flushes and problems with falling asleep caused by the menopause. I really feel the benefit. The only problem is that one has to take five capsules at once - it would be easier if the dosage is bigger or the ingredient stronger.

Posted on Aug 19, 2021

this is my third bottle. Helps to reduce hot flashes in 60%, which is a lot for me. I will keep drinking and see it hot flashes disapear.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

I finished the whole bottle and am actually not sure if it has an effect. But I am quite sensitive to medicines and supplements and I like that it this comes in a low dose. Great alternative to other brands with skyrocketing doses. Would consider buying it again.

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

Good product for menopausal mood swings. It shows 10 mg but it is actually 50 mg as per the picture on the bottle.

Posted on Aug 13, 2021

For the first time i haven't hot flashes and I can sleep very well! Menopause is very hard for women,but if you need anything that's Soy Isoflavones.

d56150ae-e000-4b21-82ff-e72412f29879
Posted on Jul 16, 2022

I like that I can decide the dose because I don't want to take too much. I can take one or two capsule.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

I love it. I got it quickly I'll order it again next time