SG

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

these water pills are great, the size is very easy to swallow, great quality , they are really strong , I was really surprised but I can say they are great value for the price ,the dosage rrcomanded is 2 tablets a day, takes all the water away, defently helps me with weight management.

Scarletz
Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I found this supplement works on me because it contain high dosage of quality ingredient in every capsules. The taste and size of capsule also acceptable for me to take daily on my diet. So far it really gives benefit to myself especially on my metabolism that getting high. The package also secure from damage.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022
2051

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

I been suffering from water retention and so far this has done the job. The size of the pill is manageable to swallow. It does not leave a bad taste and overall will be purchasing this again in the future.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

This product got sold out a few times before I could get hold of one. Had a pill and seems to help with bloating. In hot summer Hong Kong humid weather it’s easy to get fluid retention. We usually drink traditional tea for getting rid of water retention. But now this is convenient

Posted on May 21, 2022

Not sure what to say for this supplement, bit always when I take it, my stomach is highly bloated on the next day. I drink 1 gallon with liquids on the day when i am taking the pill. Not sure what causing this.

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

I have issues with swollen ankles (undiagnosed) these didn’t really help me. Not sure if it’s something that you need to take for a while before you notice anything but I took 2 bottles consecutively and yea, didn’t notice any difference.

Posted on Apr 27, 2021

Water Pill delivered what it claims to. After just 4 days, my swelling started to reduce & by day 10, my legs were back to normal. I highly recommend this product.

6a24d172-57e0-44a2-8886-aea3c39189b4