SG

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

Good choice for my workout! I've been looking for protein drinks and this so far has a good taste. I like it also because like other expensive brands, this whey protein contains lots of amino acids which are great for repairing muscle tissue, reducing tissue damage, gaining and maintaining muscle mass..

66213111-40ec-4601-af30-afbaab2c483e
Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Effective! This is by far the best weight gain supplement I’ve ever used. I used this product several years ago for muscle weight gain as well when I was working out regularly...it gets the job done in a healthy way! This is by far the best weight gain supplement I’ve ever used. You can gain weight if you drink full amount twice a day. find it funny how people say this product doesnt work.Just cause it says weight gain people think that it will make them gain weight just from drinking this.To gain weight you must meals and MUST work out thats how protien works.If you do not eat enough meals and you don work out you are obvioulsy you are not going to see results.

94ca7fb3-c58a-46f7-9343-aab0df3e4041
Posted on Dec 23, 2021

Really tastes delicious! Tastes like milk. (Tastes better than GNC Weight Gainer Vanilla) High quality! Made in the USA. Legitimate product. Ingredients are clearly indicated. Size is okay. But might be completely-consumed/depleted quickly. Composition is good. Dissolves easily in water. (Dissolves easier than GNC Weight Gainer Vanilla) Packaging is good. No damages. Well-packed. Not late delivery. Hassle-free delivery.

63ab3862-62be-485b-ae25-1e0b53c584ac
6597f792-a316-4b00-a3ea-4432f43bb483
82cf83f6-8455-4636-baf9-c295235b3a6d
Posted on Mar 21, 2022

The taste is good that it won't be too sweet and seems easy to be digested. The ingredients must be formulated well that it dissoves readily in warm water. Hope that the package can be a bit smaller and saves space for delivery and storage. However, weight gain effect does not come yet after one bottle has been consumed.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

This tastes really great. Be sure to use a blender or it doesn't mix to a smooth consistency. For a change up in the morning I added some blueberries and it tasted wonderful, more like a blueberry milkshake. I will be trying various berries in the future. I would say the quality is top notch, does NOT have a chalky aftertaste. I took pic of ingredient and my Dr. stated he thought it was a good healthy way to try to put on some weight along with healthy 3 meals per day. The container seals very well so I am thinking it will stay fresh. The cost is not bad when compared to others that do not have as good ingredients.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

I’ve struggled with gaining weight for years! From 2019 to 2022 I’ve never gain weight because I struggled to eat well due to stress and anxiety. It’s been 3 weeks since I started using this product and I’ve gain 5.5lbs. I found that the powder was overwhelming sweet so I was told to add oats and blend it together which made a huge difference in the sweetness plus it’s a boss in weight gain. I’m in my 2nd container and loving the change.

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

I’ve started at 39.5 kg And currently I weight 45.5kg Took me three months to reach that weight . The results are visible and everyone see a difference on me . Am using it since December 2021 and my goat weight is 55kg which I’ll reach in June Am take this 2 times a day with milk and 2 scoops of it . I totally recommend it to someone who is struggling with weight gain because it actually do miracle !

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

I’ve struggle with weight gain since always . Tried many things , products ect ect but nothing seemed to work. I saw an ad for a tirade Weight gainer and decided to give a try because why not ! When started , I weight 40kg (88 lbs) 25 years old. It’s been only 5 days and I gained 1.5kg ( 3.3lbs) I can’t believe that this weight gainer actually work . I decide to fix my first cup with one banana and one and half cup of milk and 1 and half scoop of weight gainer powder . Made a milkshake and drink that . For my second cup I take it 1 hour before sleeping , I mix with one and half cup of milk and 1 and half scoop of weight gainer . The taste is vanilla and it’s actually quite delicious. And the quality also is very good am Quite impressed. The only minus point is the size of the container , only Last 5-6 Days but it work so why not . Am about to order my second package because my goal is 55kg . Try it and it will maybe work for you too !

Posted on Jul 30, 2022