SG

Posted on Dec 30, 2021
OK product but smells awful

It's an OK product - I think it does have some impact on hot flushes and menopause symptoms but not hugely for me. What I don't like (and hence the lower rating) is that these capsules absolutely stink. To me they smell like petrol and it's rather unpleasant to take them because of that.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Best price that cannot be found in any local stores. Great buy indeed.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Wonderful for those perimenopausal symptoms. I take it every morning with my breakfast and it has helped relieve a lot of symptoms.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

Helped greatly with sleeping and has reduced the hot flushes. Very happy with this product.

Posted on May 9, 2021

Unwilling to succumb to prescriptive medicine, I stumbled upon this pill formula. It has been great with most menopausal symptoms. My body can't be without it.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

i hate the taste,,the smell!!i don't find any good effects,and the time I started to take this i got rashes,pimples etc,,,waste of money,,well we are all different,,take note this is based on my own experience,,

Posted on Oct 29, 2021

fast delivery and good product

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

Still under trial but so far so good.

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

good for a remedy for insomnia