SG

Posted on Mar 4, 2022
Almost like magic!

This is my second time getting time. It's something every family should have in their cupboard. There are times when you feel a bit under the weather and you don't want to take any medicine. You just drop a few squirts in your water and drink away. It does work magic. Easy to use and stores for a long time.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

I first purchase it just to try it as the product appeared to be of good quality Echinacea ingredients with other beneficial herbs composition and appeared to be suitable for all ages and as it known that echinacea can help reduce excess inflammation in the body ,after testing it I order it for my family and friends We took it in periods of sickness to help shorten the duration and provide some symptomatic relief and it did help me my children's and my family specially in periods of infections ( flu / covid/ tonsillitis...) We took it with water ,juices and tea ... as it's described in the product for several days and it had a little immune-boosting effects on as and helped as to boost our health with other supplements of course NB: it appears to stimulate the immune system so for people with autoimmune disorders or people taking immunosuppressive drugs should be careful or avoid it or consult their doctors first!

5b3b501e-cda4-4520-912c-abb3336ed8bd
3aa2f35e-b91d-4050-ad1b-ea229aa4b3b2
Posted on Aug 1, 2022

As soon as I feel a bit under the weather I took this formula, 1ml every hour and it just works. I didnt expect it to to be honest. 3 times it has delivered great results and it is something I want to reorder and keep in my cupboard for winter chills , flus and viruses.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

glad I found my Anti-V here, my local health food store quit carrying it a couple years ago, and it's cheaper on this site than the store!

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

Excellent! My husband had corona and I gave him this supplement- only 2 days of symptoms and he improved fast. Seems to be a high quality product with effective ingredients, ok taste. Not too much packaging - I'll be buying more to keep in stock for all the family

Posted on May 31, 2021

Whenever I feel I might be coming down with a cold or flu, or a slight cough, or chest discomfort, I take it double strength with some zinc for 1-3 days and I will be fine again. At the beginning of COVID it was out of stock for a long while, I was actually in a panic. I think it is very useful and actually works! I have used 4 or 5 bottles since 2020 and I alway keep one in my fridge.

Posted on Apr 17, 2021

If I feel something so I add this to a little water and that's it. My worries are over. I feel good right away. Big bottle worth the peace of mind and is very strong and fast acting. I love it. When you need some bionic stuff so use this!

Posted on Apr 7, 2021

This product was my introduction to herbalism. I’m an RN and ordered this product due to a recommendation I saw online. When I came down with a virus, I was blown away how much better I felt every time I took a shot of this. Now I always have that around just in case. I think a big part of the effectiveness is due to the Lomatium. It’s an amazing heart. Do yourself a favor and have this available for emergencies.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

This is the best anti-virus formula in the market. Very effective when taken at the onset of symptoms.