SG

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

The best PQQ. I've tried Doctor's Best and Jarrow, which look identical to each other and did not get any benefits. All 3 brands contain trademarked BioPQQ. This pill is bigger and with lighter colored contents, which might mean it has filler but it doesn't matter. It just works.

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

Really great for facilitating recovery from illness. It really increased energy levels to allow faster healing from flu for a loved one. Personally, I take it to increase stamina for times when a lot pf physical work is needed, like clearing the yard or when heavy lifting may be needed. It improves ones ability to handle stress and the effect is felt on the first capsule. If you are already on a healthy diet , PQQ can still add to your feeling of wellness and break new barriers for you. I will definitely be buying this again.

Posted on Aug 28, 2021

I read that it can take several weeks to notice the cognitive effects but I felt an energy boost from the first day of taking it

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

Really good , I don’t get a headache from this one , compared to the gel one mixed with Coenzyme w 10 . But I still take this with Q10 , seems to improve my tiredness.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Good value for money compared to other BioPQQ I've seen. It is quite a lot of packaging for the amount of pills you get though.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

PQQ is a great product for mitochondrial health and anti-oxidation, providing benefits for your sleep, brain functions, sleep, cholesterol health and liver.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

Good PQQ, capsule is not very big, easy to swallow.

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

Just started using this, so far so good. I will come back and review should I encounter any issues with this product.

Posted on Sep 28, 2021

exactly what I was looking for. good product at a good price.

Posted on Sep 18, 2021

Great product especially when combined with CoQ10 supplement (when choosing CoQ10 try ‘Ubiquinol’ form for best absorption).