SG

Posted on May 1, 2022
Easier than juicing!

I was juicing celery every day and this is so much easier. 3nB is touted for use in gout to reduce uric acid and lowering blood pressure but it has been noted some have found pain relief for RA inflammation. It helps me. There is no mistaking that it is celery when you open the bottle, but I love celery so for me it is a win.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

Take this for help lowering my blood pressure. I see the benefits in my blood pressure readings being lower than they have been. The ingredients are the best at 85%. Quality celery seed extract. The best supplement that I can find. Definitely see an improvement in my blood pressure. Cannot taste the celery.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Was recommended to reduce blood pressure and improve fluid retention. This supplements does cost a bit, but is superior and has the correct ingredients and quality. A good addition to my diet and nutrition regime. Cannot taste it. The correct composition of ingredients in this standardized extract. I have seen the benefits with lowering of my blood pressure.

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

This is probably the best celery seed extract I have found. The key is the 85% 3-n b. It has been very effective in lowering my blood pressure when I use it daily. I gave some to a friend that had gout issues, and all his symptoms of gout went away in 24 hours.

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

I am always experimenting with hypertension medication, trying to replace this and that. Right now I want to get rid of Amlodipine, because it causes some tinnitus. So I replaced 2.5 mg of Amlodipine with two capsules of celery extract. For me that seems to work. I have, however, not yet done this for very long.

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

I was a gout sufferer for a long period. Since I started using this product my gout disappeared. First I bought it from a different company but their price and the delivery time are not satisfactory. I herb delivered the package even before it was scheduled to be delivered. I will recommend this product to any gout sufferer . My 3rd order arrived on the day agreed.

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

These celery seed capsules have helped to alleviate pain in my toes. I have bunions and it was quite painful to even try bending my toes, especially the big toes. Been taking these capsules for the past couple of months and it’s working great for me. No more pain now and the joints in the toes are in good condition such that I can easily bend and move them without feeling any pain at all. Even the joints in the hand (knuckles) feel good. Will continue to take these as it helped to control the uric acid level. Hope it can work for you as it did for me. Five stars for the product.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

NatureLove
Posted on Jul 4, 2022

...reading the reviews I was skeptic as we tried so many natural remedies for to bring down my mother's blood pressure. She is 87 and had higher blood pressure ever since the shock of loosing her son... nothing worked and I thought it was purely psychological and nothing else we can do... Yet, I gave these a try and like other supplements of this comany the quality is great as it worked! After a month she told me she stopped taking the chemical blood pressure medication and feels fine. Moreover, the nice side effect is that Celery seed works on gout. Wonderful to see that the quality of life of my mother is improved at 87 she started doing her 5 Tibetians again and feels wonderful.

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

We had read that 3nB Celery Seed Extract would help with my Mom's persistent high blood pressure. Since December 2021 she started taking this along with another recommended supplement and her blood pressure has gone down to a more reasonable level. Natural Factors has always been a high-quality brand in my book and this supplement is consistent with that estimation.