SG

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I have been using this vitamin for almost a year now and I am very satisfied with it..I used to eat the same foods everyday but since I was introduced to this Vitamin I found that I have much better health and more energy. I have been taking it twice daily now and will continue to do so.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

Amazing product. I can't believe how well it works. Especially with the massive increase in energy and focus that's happened over the past 2 weeks; this vitamin is the only thing that has produced any noticeable positive effect in me. I will definitely be re-ordering, but will also seriously consider my role as a moderator of this forum, or even buying for myself!

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

I have been using this product for a little over a month now. While the results certainly aren't as dramatic as advertised, I do notice a few improvements in my mood and my energy level. At first, I wasn't sure what to expect since it's not something that's been touted on the website. My gym coach told me not to take it since a lot of

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

My last test showed I was insulin resistant. I was told to change my diet and lose some weight (gained so much weight while on primolut). So I was researching, looking field ways to help my body process carbs and improve insulin sensitive and, then found the best formula is chromium and vanadium. I take a day. Using this along with glucomannan, acv and myo d-chiro inositol

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

This is a great product! The combination of chromium and vanadium is what lowers blood sugar - chromium alone does not have a large effect on lowering blood sugar. The vanadium is really what brings down the blood sugar! These two minerals together are great benefit for stabilizing blood sugar. I haven't been able to find another product like this one. I only wish the dose was higher b/c sometimes i take two to get the benefit.

Posted on Aug 17, 2021

This product is great value, and the dose is sensible. A lot of blood sugar support products have super high doses or lots of herbs, so if you're worried about interactions with medication, already taking a lot of supplements, or sensitive to supplements, this is a really nice simple option.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I've been using this vitamin for about 2 years now and I can say that it is a great product. It helps me in my daily life and I am most satisfied with its performance.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

I've been using this supplement for 4 years. It's amazing for my immune system and quality of life. I like the fact that it's made in the USA. The price is also very reasonable compared to other supplements on the market.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Very good quality and ingredient. Best size. Many minerals the package is good. Great benefit and best composition for deficiency good supplement for symptom good frequency and good taste. Very good for my diet and my body care. I like so many minerals. Very good for people on a diet.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022