SG

Posted on Apr 21, 2022
Excellent and no need to take everyday

This CoQ10 at 400 mg gives me energy boost that lasts several days so I don't need to take it daily. The gel cap is a bit big though so people with swallowing difficulties need to watch out. A good quality cardiovascular support like this is necessary if you have a long day ahead of you.

Posted on Dec 28, 2021

I have always taken 2 of Natural Factors Ubiquinol + Kaneka and felt great. I ordered this 400 mg so I could just take one. I was concerned it wouldn't do the same job at the Ubiquinol + Kaneka but it seems to me even better! The capsule is a bit larger, but that's ok for me. I use it to stabilize my brain function and lessen the migraines. It is wonderful !! I read all about Natural Factors when I switched last year and I am really happy with the quality and natural ingredients - not the synthetic one some suppliers use. I am 70 years old and if this helps my heart and skin, that's just a bonus!!

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

Great product this CoQ10. Excellent for mental and brain health and alertness, Gives excellent benefit to the entire family, irrespective of age. . High quality ingredients listed. We are all taking it an highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for a CoQ10 supplement. It is also felt to be an energy booster too.

Posted on Sep 6, 2021

On my second one, hoping to see results soon with egg quality. Update - on my third batch, I got pregnant through IVF. It was my 4th round of IVF, and every time after my retrieval, the doctors said the embryos quality was off… After using this for 3 months, I had 2 healthy embryos transferred and they both took! Now I’m pregnant with twins… I will never know if this made the impact, but it was the one thing I had changed.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

my moher was cosuming it for years my friend ordered it for improving qulity of follicule and she got preg nant after 3 yeara of trying!! now I WANT THE SAME - Get pregnant!

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

The coenzyme gives a boost of energy for the whole day. The capsules are tasteless and odorless. The size is quite large, difficult to swallow. Convenient dosage, one capsule is enough. I used to buy the same thing, but at 200 mg. The capsules were smaller and easier to swallow.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

i need high dosage of coq10 but most of the brands in stores are low in amount. thankfully i found this so i don't have to worry about taking too many tablets to compensate my daily requirement.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

i'm taking 600 mg per day, as my pre IVF protocol. noticed loss of apetite and lower blood pressure. will update my review after ivf procedure.

Posted on May 16, 2022

Quite a big size to swallow but still manageable. Has been recommended to me by my nurse to improve fertility, as currently going through IVF.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

This is like magic, it gives me that extra energy I need. It makes me more alert and less sleepy. Just make sure to take it early during your day.