SG

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

This is a great product and a great alternative to over the counter medications. I have High Blood Pressure and this does Not interfere with my Medication at all,has a licorice flavor and easy to chew. I advise you to take at least two (2) at least 20 to 30 minutes Before you eat and it works well. Great product , Great purchase.

f504d3a5-9f42-4029-861d-bce8e4690495
Posted on Apr 2, 2022

This is not the first time I buy this. I am taking it before going to bed and 20 minutes before meals (often forgetting to get the tablet before meals), however, I think it does help me to get along with acid reflux without resoting to stronger, chemical medicines. The tablets are chewable, and the taste of liquorice root that many do not like is not disturbing.

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

I felt like crying after I noticed the change that this brought on healing my gut. I've been in a mald diet for more than couple of years. Recently my gut got burned out due to hyper acidity and I used to have a complete non spicy food for past 2 months. After all the reviews that I saw here in this iherb website I didn't have a second thought. I just purchased it and noticed it started working effectively since the 2nd or 3rd day. Tablets are in chewable format and it's quality and taste are really good.

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

I’m taking DGL as part of recovery program after gastritis. The tabs are like candies, sweet and tasty. Easy and enjoyable to chew them. One more pleasurable way to help my stomach to get better :) Again. As it is tasty it is easy to remember about them during the day

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

I came across DGL while researching natural ways to improve my stomach lining (due to Gastritis and GERD, my stomach is a mess), because I was sick of PPIs not working and pills making me feel worse. I've been taking it for a month now, but the dosage was not the best, so I found this one that is 3x the amount I used to take (it was 100 mg and I took it twice, so it would've been 200mg a day). What I can say is that, while taking this + other supplements, digestive enzymes and probiotics, I can finally have a more diversified diet, not just toast and rice. I'm still healing so I'm taking it slowly, but this does wonders for your stomach lining. :)

These chewable tabs taste nice. Hereby they are easy to consume and there are no side effects except the benefits which normally kick-in between 15-30min after taking them. Even if you have a super sensitive stomach and often have acid re-flux or an upset stomach this will ease the pain a lot. It won't solve these issues long term, for long term solution it is better you change your diet (= to a more healthy food). If you have gasses or bloating it will help to reduce it as well.

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

I have been taking one of these before each meal and oh my God, they are so good! The flavor is really nice, sweet and delicate. They help coat the stomach lining before eating and they are very effective and most important a natural solution! Will keep buying to keep my gastritis and acid reflux at bay!

Posted on Aug 23, 2021

Deglycyrrhizinate Licorice (DGL) is a safe licorice extract without glycyrrhizin to avoid potential side effects. Licorice extract maintains the integrity of the natural gastric mucosa and intestinal wall. It is also used in the complex therapy of infectious and inflammatory diseases of the respiratory tract, hyperacid gastritis, gastric ulcer and duodenal ulcer. I am very happy with this product.

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

Truly I bought it for my mom… we heard together about all the benefits of licorice and had to try it !!! I will update if we will see any differences. Notice the problem with it that you need to chew it and not swallow.. and it’s not the best taste

5d48ce95-34d1-4c36-b8bb-f651a716873a
Posted on Aug 31, 2021

i had gastritis for 7 months because of what I knew later to be h pylori infection.. the product helped a lot with acid reflux, nausea & abdominal pain that I usually experienced with eating. it easily dissipates in the mouth the amount is great for the price

66feed94-9c95-455a-a3ed-dbd0c0778155