SG

Nacirema
Posted on Sep 3, 2021
Excellent for Ginkgo Biloba!

Decades ago I bought Gingko Biloba of different brands and the the ONLY one noticeably different and of help to me was a phytosome version. I found it, and then they took it off the market (I was so sad). Now it is back, and I am really happy about that.

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

This is an excellent quality phytosome formula making the ginkgo highly bioavailable. Gingko Biloba increases blood flow to the brain and extremities and promotes healthy brain function via multiple mechanisms. I have seen great benefits, on my 3rd bottle.

Posted on May 10, 2022

Excellent for blood circulation, both legs and brain. This is a phytosome that makes it much more effective than the regular version. Worth the extra cost.

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

I bought Natural Factors Ginkgo Biloba Phytosome for father of my friend who suffered for blood flow to the head and had to take blood thinner Warfarin. Ginkgo biloba phytosome gave a good result for blood flow without Warfarin.I was happy with the result.

Posted on Mar 6, 2021

This is probably the 3rd bottle I've bought from this brand. It does good job and makes my memory much better and am feeling less agitated - especially when you start to forget stuff you need to do. "Researchers believe that ginkgo improves cognitive function because it promotes good blood circulation in the brain and protects the brain and other parts from neuronal damage. However, other research suggests that ginkgo may not improve memory among people who are healthy." So for those of you who claim it does nothing, then I congratulate you for you belong in the category that has healthy memory ~~ Please put a "like" for me if you remember :)

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

The phystome makes all the difference in the bioavailability of the product. Very good!

Posted on Sep 18, 2021

Worth the extra cost as the phytosome makes ginkgo bioavailable.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

good product quality, great size, package safe, very good ingredients and give me a lot of benefits and effects

Posted on Sep 2, 2021

I highly recommend this product. I would buy it again