SG
4.7

4.7
Posted on May 3, 2022

Have been taking this supplements for my knee issues. I had knee injuries and had problems going up and down the stairs. My doctor has prescribed Glucosamine for me, I have been diligently taking this for more than 4 years. Now I don't have much problem going up and down stairs, and I am able to go hiking, walk for 6km. Effective supplement for maintenance of our precious joints. The quality is good and there's no unpleasant taste or smell. Easy to swallow. Wish you well.

071dc05c-80ba-4c16-99d4-882003a3f66c
Posted on Jan 9, 2023

From not adding nutrients regularly to his daily diet, leading to micronutrient deficiencies in the body. My knees are starting to dry out and make popping noises. I searched and decided to buy this product to use. My legs are less squeaky and I can feel them getting stronger. Please cheer for me if you are satisfied.

5d1d8657-a79e-41d0-ab98-ad42b0245490
44d863f8-22d1-493d-88d1-f38da4b24e3d
Posted on Nov 21, 2022

Bought it for my Mom and she’s very happy reading all the ingredient label of this capsule as it is definitely what she needed. It was received in good condition and packaging and was delivered very fast. Delivery was suppose to be on Nov. 26 but we got surprised it was delivered early today!

1b6adaaa-cd8c-44d2-873d-75c9a2bb7ec9
Posted on Jul 19, 2022

I love how it does not leave a smell after consuming the pill. It helps my knee as I have having pain for some time. I personally think is effective. Does not have much taste to it so is a bonus point 😉 I think it benefits you if you are having knee problem.

fcdfee9f-d20a-42cb-bd7a-15c520e49e68
Posted on Oct 22, 2022

Great quality glucosamine sulfate from trusted Canadian brand. Main ingredient is glucosamine sulfate at 500mg per capsule. I take 3-4 a day to support my knees and gut. Big package 360 capsules at a good price. I can see improvement in my "clicky" knees, it benefits me a lot. clicking is less pronounced now for sure. Thanks Iherb.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Glucosamine exists naturally in the body and stimulates the manufacture of glycosaminoglycans (GAGs) which are key components of cartilage and connective tissue. Studies have validated its relationship to enhanced mobility and to support joint health. It is also beneficial for athletes experiencing connective tissue stress. Natural Factors Glucosamine Sulfate is tested for potency and heavy metals in order to meet our high standards.

Posted on Nov 16, 2022

Bought it as its composition helps joint. Since recently my mother has knee pain, I hope it can result in improvement via diet for her Like if you find it helpful!

ed052bfe-9f86-458f-9050-8ea919c55391
Posted on Jun 19, 2022

The quality and effect is great, after consume for 2 weeks, my knee joint pain improvement is obvious. The package is seal properly. This vitamin benefit my daily exercise a lot. Recommended for people of age 40 and above.

8f642d48-fb27-4dc3-98b5-9e7f10aa26d4
ce645049-c8bd-4710-88df-658d73087413
Posted on Dec 12, 2022

I use Glucosamine with high carbohydrate meals to control blood sugar spikes. It also takes care of my joints. This is a top quality product at a very good price. Delivery from iHerb was excellent.