SG

Dr Mark
Posted on Sep 5, 2021
A natural source of wellness with many therapeutic properties

This olive leaf extract contains 15% of Oleuropein, it is most potent active ingredient in olive leaf. Oleuropein can help to lowers blood pressure, cholesterol and triglycerides, helps fight colds and flu, antibacterial, antifungal and antiparasitic agent. Reduces inflammation and arthritis pain, helps balance blood sugar and cope with type 2 diabetes. To strengthen the immune system, you can take a course for 2 - 3 weeks, 1 capsule per day. If you are sick, you can take 2 - 3 capsules per day. Do not take this extract for a long time. It must be remembered like any extract it has side effects, for example it can aggravate low blood pressure in people whose blood pressure is already below average. If you liked my review, please click on like, you can go to my page to see my other reviews, and you can use my code to get a discount on your purchase.

Taken on an empty stomach, this olive leaf extract actually helped to dispel parasites from my gut. It didn't happen when I took it with food or after a meal, but when I really started taking it on an emoty stomach, I saw such incredible results from this product. I highly recommend it even if you're taking it for any of it's other health benefits. It is fantastic an an anti-micobial, anti-fungal, and anti-viral as well.

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

I have been taking them daily for a couple of years now. When my dermatologist told me I have adult onset acne, I said "what adult onset?! I have had this for 35 years since I was a kid!" But since taking the olive leaf, I have noticed a difference with generally clearer skin. And if it is helping my immune system, all the better.

Vasylyna
Posted on Nov 1, 2021

I take this as an antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and antimicrobial. Derived from the olive plant, olive leaves have been used for infections, inflammation, diabetes, and hypertension. A major component of olive leaf, oleuropein (15%), also has lots of other benefits: stops herpes, protects the brain against Alzheimer's and Parkinson's, improves heart health, lowers blood pressure, supports weight management, reduces cancer risk. A must-have in this challenging time. Be healthy!

Posted on Sep 4, 2021

This olive leaf extract contains 15% of Oleuropein, it is most potent active ingredient in olive leaf. Oleuropein can help to lowers blood pressure, cholesterol and triglycerides, helps fight colds and flu, antibacterial, antifungal and antiparasitic agent. Reduces inflammation and arthritis pain, helps balance blood sugar and cope with type 2 diabetes. To strengthen the immune system, you can take a course for 2 - 3 weeks, 1 capsule per day. If you are sick, you can take 2 - 3 capsules per day. Do not take this extract for a long time. It must be remembered like any extract it has side effects, for example it can aggravate low blood pressure in people whose blood pressure is already below average. If you liked my review, please click on like, you can go to my page to see my other reviews, and you can use my code to get a discount on yuor purchase.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

No kidding this really helps with health - it was recommended by a doctor to take along with Garlic - I have had fewer sinus issues and if I have them they don't usually last very long - I stopped taking Olive Leaf for a month or two because I had run out - I was starting to get sick and feeling badly. Good stuff I don't know a lot about this product, but I take it daily for one reason. It has totally stopped my need to clear my throat every few seconds. I was annoying myself, and I knew I had to be driving everyone else crazy as well. For whatever reason, taking olive leaf immediately fixed the problem.

Posted on Dec 27, 2021

Herbal Factors Olive Leaf is my go to when I feel a scratchy throat, sniffles or a cold coming on. It is my overall source of antioxidants for the maintenance of good health. The antiviral, antibacterial, antimicrobial ingredients have reduced the length and severity of a cold or flu, and has improved my immune system overall. I recommend to family and friends and based on the quality -- would highly recommend it to anyone who is fighting off any threat of a cold or flu. The benefits of this supplement are amazing!

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

I started taking this to combat a cold, and I’m not sure if it helps. I’m still congested, but then again my nose isn’t fully stuffed, I can still somewhat breathe through it. Which might be the olive leaf helping somewhat? So I’m not sure how to rate this product. I’ve been taking it for two weeks now, I might see results after taking it for a longer period of time. Then again, when you have a cold you want to knock it out ad fast as possible

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Olive Leaf is another excellent immune system builder. Olive leaf is also anti-inflammatory. Love the packaging, and great quality of the brand, Herb Factors.

d8afd8c0-0808-406c-8809-2b774b165fc0
Posted on Oct 17, 2021

I bought this product to go along with NOW Foods Blood Pressure Health supplement. Combining the supplements together, my wife and I no longer have high blood pressure. The olive leaf extract is an amazing product good for so many things, including your immune system