SG

Posted on Mar 19, 2022
Excellence!!

Very good vitamin E, once my skin was suddenly sensitive, red, swollen and itchy, very burning!!really exaggerated, it has been entangled with me for a few days, and even applying any cream can't cure it.so I cut off the vitamin E and take inside oil,then apply it all over my face, and I'll be fine in about three days. You can eat or apply on skin!very amazing!!

a773c98f-5418-456c-97d4-3c74e2115746
Posted on Sep 23, 2021

I like the easy to swallow small in size softgel. Adequate dosage cos we don't need too high dose Vit E. Can feel the improvement in my skin. The tocopherols are effective antioxidants that also benefit our hair. Natural Factors is trusted for their quality ingredients. As usual, esthetic design of package helps. The oil does not give the feared fishy after-taste.

c71a423a-121e-4703-836f-a5b12e0a0086
Posted on Sep 22, 2021

Love this vitamin E from Natural Factors. As my age turning at 60, my skin is very dry.. so it is a must for me to take this supplement in order to make my skin supple. in addition vit E is one of vitamins required to keep our immune important during this pandemic..

03500bec-3504-4e02-8393-7655084c40d6
Posted on May 11, 2022

After 1 week of application, I visually felt that my skin is changing, it becomes more elastic, softer and healthier. And after almost a month, I began to notice that my colleagues at work tell me that I looked younger and that I probably did something with my face that I look so fresh and young. So if you also want to look young, I recommend taking this E vitamin.

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

Convenient capsule size. Nice attractive packaging. Suitable dosage for daily use. I was pleased with the order. Vitamin E perfectly helps to keep the body in good shape and maintain immunity. The only negative is that the capsules stuck together a little during storage. The additive has no taste and no unpleasant aftertaste, it is easy to swallow the capsule. Skin and hair look better some time after ingestion. I am happy with the price and delivery speed. Good antioxidant in a convenient format.

c40e8872-25ea-48c9-8f6a-01408a80fe87
a9cded40-3797-4f50-b729-156c485b2729
Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

On time delivery seems to be perfect product with marvelous quality :) Unflavored ingredients gives good impression for old ages who’s like this product Good package with excellent quality’s composition reflects with benefits and improvement on body protect its from deficiency of collagen Support knee and diet and effect good no taste

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻😇😇Tocopherol is important for women: skin, hair, nails, overall health. The dosage of this supplement is perfect, it consists not only vitamin E but also more ingredients: mixed tocopherols. The quality is really good. It’s a really important antioxidant without taste. With good package and size. It helps you effect on your health and benefit

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

240 Softgels (SKU 8142), 180 Softgels (SKU 1422), 90 Softgels (SKU 1421) May protect against cardiovascular disease Excellent antioxidant Protects cell membranes Supports nerve and muscle function Provides immune support Topically: helps eliminate scarring after skin injury or burn PRODUCT INFORMATION NUTRITION EXTRA QUESTIONS Overview Natural Factors Mixed Vitamin E 400 IU offers naturally sourced vitamin E (d-alpha-tocopherol) with mixed tocopherols beta, delta, and gamma for greater benefits. Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that offers protection from free radicals and helps in the maintenance of good health.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Good quality vitamin E I used during my IVF cycle. The size is small so easy to swallow. Good dosage for my needs. It is a great antioxidant for both male and female. There is no taste. It had the added benefit of making my skin and hair better too.