SG

Bernardo
Posted on Feb 16, 2022

I purchased this to my girlfriend, even though she´s only 30 :-p , because she doesn´t eat so well. I chose this supplement in particular because it is a very complete multivitamin, with some added ingredients that are very interesting from an antioxidant and overall health perspective, and not charging much for it. Besides, I learned about this brand recently, made my research about them and really liked it. We take some other products made by them as well. As for the dosage, I advised my her to take 1-2 caps a day, depending on the quality of her diet on that day. She is small and basically sedentary ( :-/ ) so her demands on vits and minerals aren´t huge, and also because some vitamins such as Vit A and E, you do not want to take in excessive doses. Even I (37 yo male) take it from time to time when I dont eat well and on high demand days... I didn´t turn into a 50 yr old woman yet :)

Posted on Sep 18, 2021

A good vitamin complex for women over 50 from my favorite brand, Natural Factors. I bought it for my mom. This multivitamin complex contains over 35 important nutrients, enzymes, antioxidants and herbal extracts to help women maintain high energy levels, healthy cognitive function, cardiovascular health, immunity, skin and joint health. The capsules are not too large and can be swallowed easily. The quality of the goods is up to the mark. Recommend!

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

The quality is great for the price offered. The ingredients contain all natural herbs which do not need clinical medicines to consume daily. the age its stated for women aged 50 and above. the package is great for 1/2 months. as it benefit the money to pay. good concern for people who need more multivitamin in body.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

I was looking for a multivitamin for my age (47years old) and find this specific 50+ formula with my favorite brand, Natural Factors. I really like the contains of it, with 35 essential nutrients, enzymes, antioxidants and herbal extracts, I feel hassle free and needn’t to worry to have missed any other important one where I might not know of or have deficiency. Feels like I am fully covered haha. I take 3 capsules daily, no strong smell but just slight herbal after taste, which I’m ok with it.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

This has a higher dosage of all the vitamins and minerals that what i was taking before. It also takes into account the needs of older women and provides bonus items to help with our issues. It is easy to take and has no taste. I am impressed with the amount of each nutrient. It is all natural and has no after effect, I am really impressed with this brand. It is clearly a high quality product from a company who has done their research.

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

Been using this for several years and I'm going to be 75 soon and my health (except for bad knees) is excellent. :) Picture 2018

7d59c06c-d18c-4a5d-91e2-96998c04df04
Posted on Sep 13, 2021

This multivitamin contain all needed elements, but we should take three pills per day before each meal. After one month you gonna notice an amelioration in your body. Click yes if it helps

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

It’s very good for body immunity and it’s easily to swallow, my mother love it and she be more good than before, highly recommended, give me like please.

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

Natural Factors, MultiFactors, for women 50+ is just what I was looking for. It has good levels of the B vitamins plus other important vitamins and minerals. There are 90 tablets in the container and as I find one a day suits me it's excellent value. You can take up to 3 per day if required, plus they're gluten free.