SG

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

I have tried other niacins. I like this one. It is effective ingredient and a trusted product. I have bought other Natural Factors items and their brand is very effective and quality. I trust this company.That is good product my nervous system and bodies reaction no niacin flush.Niacin is necessary for protein metabolism, energy production and normal nervous system function

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

good quality and really no flush. no side effects at all - I take this to help my skin as I am getting old and I feel that it helps keep my skin with fewer age spots.

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

Seems good. I bought it to use it with my iodine supplements as one of the iodine companion nutrients, it's reccomended by the Iodine Protocol.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

Great supplements, I just think the dosage is too high for me. I use one every other day. I will buy the 250 mg capsules and try to take them daily. In any way, I am satisfied with the quality, I feel more energy. Prefect capsules size

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Great price. Quality is on point. I’m a person who flushes baaaad with niacin (totally tomato power lol) so the no flush is great for me!

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Bought this for my daughter and it works as described and the no-flush niacin is exactly that NO FLUSH. She loves that! It helps with her mood swings, especially mild depression. Great value even when compared to big-box store brands.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

I Like the flush free version and the amount is a good one for people who need B3 support . i don´t like the package dough , I prefer screwed lids .

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

No flush at all! I've tried other brands and still had a flush but Natural Factors has been great! I take it to help with my cholesterol.

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

the product was delivered quickly. the tablets have a pleasant size and, contrary to other products of this type that have already been tested, no side effects such as heat or a racing heart occurred. great product at a good price.