SG

Posted on Jan 15, 2022
Прекрасно!

Oregano oil, with the best composition and carvacrol content of 80% from a quality manufacturer. Carvacrol is superior even to antibiotics, it is stronger than streptomycin and penicillin and another 16 antibiotics and is effective in fungi resistant to fluconazole. Carvacrol has an immunostimulating and bactericidal, antiviral effect on the body. Carvacrol destroys the pathogenic microflora causing gastroenteritis. Carvacrol is also used to heal wounds, eczema, abscesses, boils, pustular rash. Carvacrol is also taken as an antiparasitic agent for helminthic invasions. It is convenient to take small capsules it happens that after taking there is a taste of oregano, but this is just a plus since it works. Did not cause allergies, problems with the gastrointestinal tract. FDA and GMP tested. I hope my review was helpful. I wish you all good health.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Item was received within a week of ordering. I have yet to try this long enough so I can't comment on its benefit on or quality yet. The ingredient list is informative. The size of the supplement pill is ok. The package is also ok. Taste wise, it sure does taste like oregano. Smell is very strong.

e103d01d-e7b7-40d4-b30e-a63a785ee63a
Posted on Dec 11, 2021

I always wanted to try this pills. I use oregano oil in drops diluted in oil( I just buy it like this). Oregano oil is great to kill viruses and bacterias. I have used it to fight sinus and throat infections. It really works for me because I have less infections every year. The pills are easier to use. I just have To swallow them and they do their job. The oil in a bottle with a dropper leaves me a bit of burnt sensation in the mouth. I will definitely buy this product again.

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

I have had swollen glands in my neck for 2 weeks (which would indicate virus or more likely bacterial) and wanted to use oil of oregano before having to take antibiotics. I am at day 4 and can already feel the glands subsiding. This brand is 80% carvacrol and seems very effective. I would recommend. Remember to take with food, it is strong on the stomach.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

This took away my pain when I had shingles / herpes zoster. I took 2 capsules three times a day but more is Ok if needed. It is pretty safe but some people can't tolerate it in their stomach. You will burp oregano a little. It can be diluted with a little olive oil and used on the skin. It is even more effective against pain that way. Oregano oil is a potent antifungal and is also a good remedy for urinary tract infections. If you take medications consult your pharmacist.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Great product that is just as cost-effective.This has a natural antibiotic property, but you should take it with food if you have sensitive stomach as I seem to burp a lot even taking it with food. This Oil of Oregano is good and with a higher percentage of Carvacrol. I will continue to purchase this due to its excellent quality.

Posted on May 20, 2022

Just started these and so far I have seen an improvement in my condition. It will take time however I am confident these will make a difference to my symptoms. Easy to take and quality is good. I am comfortable with the ingredients listed. Delivery was quick and very great price.

Oregano oil is a very effective natural antibiotic. This brand has a good, powerful effect, as is typical for oregano oil. Great quality! The capsules have a very aromatic smell of oregano and are easy to swallow. It's not that easy with pure oregano oil. It helps with candida, parasites, colitis, high blood pressure, liver disease and much more (source: Healing Spices, Dr. B. Aggharwal). Medicinal herbs and spices are very effective.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

This a high quality product that is very helpful for me with SIBO and Lyme disease symptoms.It does not repeat on me like other oregano oil I have tried.Excellent for sore throats and any cold like symptom too.The amount of carvacrol is very good.Give it a try!

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

Totally decent oregano oil supplement, at a good price. I love the form of softgels because they are protected from oxidation or leakage. I don't know if it is extracted from the wild oregano but what matters is the level of carvacrol, and at this price, in comparison to the other oregano oils, I think it is a very good supplement. Now I suppose that people use oregano oil for different health benefits so I can't talk about its effectiveness for its many purposes, I use it as an addition to maintaing healthier urinary tract