SG

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

I am delighted with the effectiveness of Osteomove. Good quality, fast delivery. I bought it for my father who has arthritis and osteoarthritis and the results are amazing. We are using Osteomove in conjunction with a wonderful ointment. Best of all was the speed of delivery. I will always buy with iHerb.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Bought this for my mum who has problems with joints in her back, neck n knees! She loves it and starting to feel the effects. She consumes it daily with her other Supplements like Vitamin D3 & K2 to maintain bones & joints health. I am realy glad i found this supplement for our family to consume. Good quality product from Reliable and trustworthy company. In this pandemy, a lot of evil company/seller sells fake supplements. Thanks iherb! If you find my review is useful, please thumbs up :) Thank you so much!

8d3dfbb4-5d2a-4863-af50-f0e1928c7895
d7772932-8c30-409c-b559-d50b3d192b4a
b2d05407-02f0-4543-84dd-7170af306393
Posted on Jan 24, 2022

My husband and I have been using this product for several months and have found it to be a very good product, the ingredient profile is very impressive which is what initially drew me to this supplement. The only slight downside are the size of the tablets as they’re very large, that said it hasn’t deterred me from taking them! Living in Italy I also purchased this product for 3 of my Italian friends who can’t navigate the website as they don’t speak English. They also love this product so I now reorder this product for them too

Been comparing lots of brands, most of them needs to consume than 2 to 6 tablets each meal, managed to find this Osteomove which needs to consume 1 to 2 tablets per meal as the contents are more concentrated than the other brands in the chart. 1 point to note is that each tablet is huge, may need to cut into half for easy consumption. Works well on easing joint pains for age above 50.

Posted on Aug 22, 2021

Great product to support joint and cartilage health. Contains Glucosamine Sulfate, MSM, Chondroitin Sulfate and OsteoMove Ultra Fruit Polyphenol Complex (blueberry, bilberry, cranberry, grape seed extract, pomegranate, raspberry, strawberry). Glucosamine supports mobility and flexibility. Chondroitin supports cartilage and joint function. MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) is a naturally occurring bioavailable source of sulfur that contributes to joint comfort. MSM works synergistically to support the benefits of glucosamine and chondroitin. OsteoMove Ultra Fruit Polyphenol Complex complements the other components of the supplement and increases their effectiveness. I recommend this supplement.

Posted on Aug 27, 2021

I am delighted with the effectiveness of Osteomove. I bought it for my father who has arthritis and osteoarthritis and the results are amazing. We are using Osteomove in conjunction with a wonderful ointment. Best of all was the speed of delivery. I will always buy with iHerb.

a5a12e6f-0837-4cd0-9186-04694c17a491
3246aeb6-5489-4c49-b0e7-c31ed2404a25
Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Great product with all the needed ingredients. I have used it for the last couple of months and it seems to be quite effective, definitely reducing pain in my knee joints! I guess it somehow does work on my damaged cartilage. Not a small tablet but quite easy to swallow and no strange smell or taste. I like it and will keep on purchasing and using it. Thank you.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

I have been taking Natural Factors, OsteoMove, Extra Strength Joint Care for about 2 months now & have noted an improvement in my joint health. i feel less stiff and achy. Definitely feel an improvement in my inflammation & have more flexibility. I do take double the recommended dose though (4 tabs q.d. opposed to 2 tabs q.d.).

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

Joint Care products come in many formulations. I find the combination of Glucosamine, MSM and Chrondroitin in Natural Factors, OsteoMove is just right for me. I have been suffering from joint pain in the knees for more tham 10 years. Just 2 easy to swallow OsteoCare tablets a day help to reduce the inflammation and pain in my knee joints. I think this is a high quality product. For long term use, the price is affordable. I will definitely reccommend it to anyone with joint pain.