SG

Posted on Mar 18, 2022
Controls hunger

Well it definitely curbs hunger. If you mix it with water, neck it, drink some more water (or squash) about 10 - 20 mins before eating a meal then I have found I dont feel hungry until about the time next meal is due whereas normally I'm hungry in between meals and end up snacking. It won't magically stop you wanting to eat if surrounded by cake and crisps even if not hungry (as I found out at work yesterday!) But in a controlled environment it works on hunger for sure. No idea on weight loss as only tried for 2.5 days. Once weight is going down I expect it becomes easier to say no to naughty things though (usually how it works for me) I put a little in a glass with a bit of water as wanted to actually see what happens and after about 15 mins it looks like wallpaper paste - pretty solid so can definitely see how it fills up the stomach.

Posted on Sep 16, 2021

I've only been taking this for a month and it has curve my appetite. Once you get the sense of what you're supposed to feel then it becomes easy to use. But if you want to save on your 30 packet I suggest using it once per day.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Love these! 15 sticks in each package. I use 2 doses a day. 1 before lunch and 1 before dinner. I now eating less each meal. Heck of a benefit. I add some mio to it and tastes so good. Excellent quality!

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

I am surprised why these are not more popular. They really keep me full and help with intermittent fasting. just make sure you drink enough water with that

Posted on Aug 31, 2021

I’m sure you’re not regret using this product. Please help give me likes it’s means alot to me thank you

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

Love that they are pre measured and easy to take on the go. Keeps me full and satisfied while working on losing weight. I like to add it to protein shakes.

Posted on Aug 29, 2021

This product is impossible to dissolve, a lot then sticks to the side of the glass. It takes the edge off hunger but not miraculous either

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Helped me with my pre-diabetes symptoms. Take one every day and there's been a huge difference.

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

Very good so far! I am satisfied..An easy source of fibers !