SG

Posted on Apr 9, 2022
Great combination I needed

I take PQQ and Coenzyme Q10, also the most of Q10 is 100mg but this is 200mg, so this is a very good product for me. The soft gel has slight plan like smell, I have no problem swallowing it. Just a thing I noticed is, the price gone up a lot in March 2022? When I bought it in Jan it was AU$52 (I got 30% off from that price as there was a brabd sale), now $91?

ee9d7a1f-5e45-4f30-92ce-022b43d4fc25

Quality is excellent , PQQ and Q10 is an important nutrient with many benefits in our bodies. Iodine is an important trace minerals missing in our modern diet. I take this plus others, according to New York Times bestselling book "How to Live Longer Feel Better" by Nobel Laureate Prof. Linus Pauling (1901-1994) Vitamin C, 2000 mg x 3 times a day ; Multivitamin, 2 times a day; B-Complex 100 mg, 2 times a day; Vit B12 1000 mcg ; Vitamin A 25,000 IU; Vitamin E 1000 IU ; Vitamin D3 5000 IU ; Vit B9 - MethylFolate or Folinic Acid or Folic Acid 5000 mcg ; Calcium Citrate 300 mg ; Magnesium Glycinate 300 mg ; Selenium 200 mcg ; Zinc 50 mg ; Iodine 1000 mcg (or use Kelp Seaweed extract - to get total of 1000 mcg Iodine) ; Fish Oil Omega 3 (calculate to get 1000 mg of EPA daily) ; Probiotic, 1 capsule a day ;Coenzyme Q10 , 100 mg ;Vitamin K2 MK-7 300 mcg

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

Very happy to find a good quality PQQ in combination with CoQ10. Have been using this type of supplement for about 6 months, taking one every other day. Seems to help with brain fog and memory. I alternate it with Jarrow Formulas PQQ 20 mg. Nice to have choices and a bit of a price break - watch the sales.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

PQQ improves a person's performance and provides a burst of energy - those benefits are essential for middle-aged people, so I ordered this supplement for my parents to try (based on previous experience we decided that it will be better to order a small quantity and reorder later, than order a big bottle and suffer because of the big size of the tablets). The softgels' size is a bit bigger than expected (2 cm), but my parents didn't have problems with swallowing them (unlike with the tablets of the same size). I hope to see more benefits of this PQQ supplement soon, will update accordingly.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

This is a synergistic combination of PQQ with Q10. In order to notice the effect of PQQ/Q10, the dosage must be correct. I think the dose is already good but take an extra 100mg Q10 next to this. This is quite an energizing combination. To my surprise I wake up much earlier and have more vivid dreams. With cycling I notice that my heartrate after a strenuous effort drops much faster then before.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

PQQ and CoQ10 combo good antioxidant to support multifunctional activities in your body support your health heart,neuro health,promote energy, mitochondria.Protect your body with free radicals.

ed058202-3424-4d14-b2a6-8c06c99609d2
Posted on Jan 5, 2022

Nice to see a combination of PQQ and CoQ10 in one pill, but these are massively large, about 2.2cm long. Takes some getting used to swallowing them; they're the largest pill I've ever had before. The Q10 in here is ubiquinone, but unfortunately doesn't describe its formulation, which according to recent papers is critical to understanding its bioavailability. Given the lack of info, I can only assume it is a less effective than other fancier ones and ubiquinol. On the upside, you get BioPQQ with it all in one swallow. (See "Coenzyme Q10, Ageing and the Nervous System: An Overview" by Mantle et al. in Antioxidants 2022, 11(1), 2, which notes "That the relative bioavailability of ubiquinone and ubiquinol forms of CoQ10 depends on its CoQ10 crystal dispersion status and carrier oil/excipient composition", and even more annoyingly, "that there may be groups of patients with restricted ability to absorb this compound irrespective of formulation type." Or see his older "Bioavailability of Coenzyme Q10: An Overview of the Absorption Process and Subsequent Metabolism" 2020 paper, both of which cite "Bioavailability of coenzyme Q10 supplements depends on carrier lipids and solubilization" by Lopez-Lluch et al. in 2019.)

71014e5d-a21f-40d9-879b-f5ede6c59ee5
Posted on Aug 28, 2021

I used to take Co Q10 with bioperine because co q10 is not absorbed enough into my body. Recently I discovered taking PQQ is better option for effective way to use Coq10 in the body, so I am going to take this regularly.

Posted on Aug 24, 2021

I like this product, because it combines both PQQ and CoQ10, these two need to work together with each other. It is convenient and cheaper than purchasing them separately.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Top quality product, highly recommended by my Functional Medicine Practitioner. She says PQQ-10 is a higher concentration than trying to take COQ10 and will help with energy and building mitochondrial health as well as assist with inflammation