SG

4.8
Based on 5,118 Ratings
4,260
Posted on Mar 26, 2022

Quercitin has a great reputation lately. I found this product to have an attractive appearance and scent. Nowadays, it tends to sell out quickly. And you can find incidents of price gouging by people grabbing it up on iHerb and re-selling it on Amazon (at least in Japan.) So grab it when you can!

31157f33-194b-4d39-8eca-431a5ba887aa
Posted on Apr 17, 2022

I asked the manufacturer and they replied “Natural Factors Quercetin is sourced from the budding flower of the Pagoda Tree (Sophora Japonica). Natural Factors Quercetin is not derived from onions or garlic.” Which is exactly what I am looking for! Also it is up to 10 times higher absorption than standard quercetin and has a unique, patent-pending LipoMicel technology provides enhanced bioavailability and stability. Recommended!

Quercetin has been linked to improved exercise performance and reduced inflammation, blood pressure, and blood sugar levels. Plus, it may have brain-protective, anti-allergy, and anticancer properties. The most common dose is 500 mg per day. This one consists of 25mg of Quercetin LipoMicel Matrix, and the company promise that their unique patent-pending technology creates a liquid micelle matrix that disperses the quercetin into tiny micro-droplets, resulting in a superior delivery system for enhanced absorption. I used it for the common cold, it worked great. 1 softgel per day for only 3 days and up to 3 per day for severe illness. Also, I've heard that quercetin is a part of anti-cov-id protocol, so I always have it in my house in this challenging time. Stay healthy!

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

The unique technology in this supplement allows greater absorption and thus improving its effect on the so called "Senescent Cells" that refuse to die and take up space in the body; in particular your organs. They are part of the ageing process, and thus another health issue that needs addressing. Whether you want your body to function at the optimal level, all depends on what you want to do, to reduce the dysfunction of cells and toxic build up that occurs as we age. Administering Quercetin into your supplement regime, is proving to be a pivotal approach to achieving this.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

This is one of the best products on the market. It is easy to take and digest. Quercetin can be found in apples and onions but to get the benefit that this product provides, you'd have to eat tons of apples and onions (not together!). It's really wonderful.

Posted on May 26, 2022

i used it often when my nose was blocked by mucous. it cud also clear the smell in my nose, a smell that started 6 or 7 years ago, that 3 of the ear nose throat doctors cud not find out why. but the smell wud come back after a few hours. often i took it together with nac

Posted on May 12, 2022

In combination with other supplements, this helped me overcome Covid-19 in a few days. Great quality ingredients and also benefits my allergies, so I’m continuing to take it every morning. The capsule size might be a problem for people that find it hard to swallow. No taste as it’s a capsule.

Posted on May 9, 2022

This product was delivered ASAP!!!! When I could not find it anywhere else iHerb had inventory. This brand of quercetin has helped me tremendously not only with my COPD but also with my post covid issues. The quality of this product has proven to be second to none. The ingredients, after research, are the best there is.

Posted on May 2, 2022

I buy antioxidants to help my body with aches and pains. I have inflammation and I feel they help with that. If I stop taking them I find it very hard to get up from my bed. Get around alot easier. Contains no artificial preservatives which is great. 10 x the absorbtion which is good too.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

Happy with this product. It is recommended by Dr Murray and that is good enough for me. During a recent episode of a throat infection, which would normally take at least two weeks to recover from, I took this in conjunction with extra vit. D, C in both synthetic and natural food based, pico silver, nebuliser with saline solution. All gone in a week without becoming any more than minor irritation. I took 12 capsules through the day. Much more than suggested dose but it was only short term. Noticed that my skin irritation, which i had experienced in recent weeks, also disappeared completely at the same time.