SG

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

just tried for few days, it does help me with my mood swing, I won't say is the same as your prescription buy those who are always feel sick or can't afford it, this help a bit. hopefully it will help for longer periods too. I need to recommend those who are on medication to asked your psychiatrist before taking this supplement. is really calm and give me focus, but every one react differently. so far, it didn't hurt my sensitive stomach, even tho is on capsule form.

732750a1-867d-4099-a032-9a09981dcfd1

Well i have high cortisol, i feel tired in the morning and i can't sleep in the evening. This complex contains eleuthero so it helps me feel fresh and energetic and in the same time it reduces cortisol so i am more calm during the day. I take only 2 pills after breakfast. Keep in mind that you should make break in taking ashwagandha after 2 months. If it was helpful, please hit the thumb up))

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

Just purchased these to try due to many good reviews here, Natural Factors are my staples supplements brand, I have high hopes that these will work for me, so far so good but can not comment much now since I just started out for a week or so. Will update my review here in another few weeks time.

e3a07552-dcfc-4a99-82b6-18928540840d
e6c2ee40-89f3-4bdd-87c4-99f095a9991a
Posted on Jun 20, 2022

I am currently dealing with fatigue, overwork, and irritability, so I was looking for a product which would help with that. This formula has adaptogens and works very well, for how affordable it is. There are no withdrawal, side effects, or jitteriness. The two capsule dose gently provides enough calm & stamina to get through your day, no matter what it may be. I have purchased three bottles. Please vote this review as helpful, if it helped you. Thanks and happy health!

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

I have been taking this for months now and really believe this has contributed to a calm transition to a new and generally considered, very stressful job. I just seem to have more resilience and serenity. I chose that word because that's how I feel, not because it's in the brand advertising.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

This is a great adaptogen complex! High quality product and ingredients! Overall, you can handle stress better. I found improvements in anxiety and energy levels. I highly recommend this supplement for anyone who is stressed and are concerned with restoring balance in their life. Ashwagandha and rhodiola have both been prety well researched as well.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

Great product! This helps me stay calm and focused. I use it daily and went thru a stressful time ( passing of my Dad) and it helped me be peaceful with everything going on. Also use it when really stressed at work and helps me stay Focused. I will be taking this for a really long time. Suggest to take for menopause

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

I was very sceptical and usually don't really use herbal medicines (not sure if they would benefit me), but decided to try this. I have had a lot of stress (from the obvious reasons going on in the world and work) and it was making me tense, snappy and I could not relax. I have been taking these for three days and this has been helping A LOT. I feel much calmer, stresslevels are down at work (even with difficult situations and rush) and I can relax after work. I am very surprised but happy and will reorder. An useful quality supplement and no drowsiness.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

I mostly like to take this supplement in the evening to relieve stress of the day and I found it helps me sleep better. I previously took Life Season's Anxie-t as a sleeping aid, but found that a combination of this product , L-theanine, and a small amount of extra dark chocolate was the best for me.