SG

Posted on Mar 22, 2022
MY 💤SLEEP💤 SAVIOR be like

For years, I’ve been struggling from periodical insomnia, as it was kinda hard for me to maintain my sleep pattern due to studies, work etc. Sometimes even if I stayed up just for an hour from my schedule, next night I couldn’t fall asleep until 4-7 in the morning, which indeed sucked, cause I could only have barely an hour of sleep, let’s say, before classes. For a while, I even used to take some sleeping medicine, which, to be fair, didn’t really help me and had a terrible bitter taste; UNTIL I finally discovered these incredible melatonin supplements, which are just complete opposite to what I mentioned earlier, and legit work wonders for me. One tab, and my sleep is as if I been going to bed every day before noon, with no side effects whatsoever. So if you’re also looking for something good to get your sleep on track, melatonin is certainly a great option to take account of. Regards) P.S. don’t forget to 💫thumbzzz upp💤 if you find my review useful)

ba80ba6a-4871-4836-b7fb-6b12dfe98a1d
586b6960-e88c-47e9-b6d8-70df0b7fb63e
CynWatt
Posted on Sep 15, 2021

My husband has been taking melatonin 3mg every night and he experiences a smoother uninterrupted sleep. When he's not taking one, he does not seems to be able to sleep through the night. He will wake up occasionally and feel less refreshed in the morning. Our body naturally secretes melatonin at night, but as we age, melatonin levels decrease and may cause interrupted sleep. When first trying, you can try to halve the pil (there is middle line mark for easy break) and consume only half dosage. If it's helping, then it's better to keep the dosage low. Otherwise take the whole 3mg pil before bed. At 3mg dosage, my husband does not notice any drowsiness or sleepiness. It's a good idea to temporarily take a break from melatonin to see how the sleeping pattern adapts. It says Chewable, but you can always swallow it with water.

a6f9af06-1634-4bf8-8af1-f4963b161b23
e50e63ea-4627-4d3f-86c0-1ba7e21edf8a
Posted on Sep 5, 2021

Sends me to bed in 30min. I end up work around 9, so a lot of info is still in my head when going to bed. This relaxes and empties my head. Is best to take if you have at least 7 to 8 hrs sleep, for me if I have less than 7 hrs, then I wake up a bit sleepy. Taste is like toothpaste so I take right after brushing my teeth. Found out it works better if falling asleep with a book rather than TV. Somehow if being around too much light it just don't work.

2446cd8f-a767-45a4-be73-828f24425ede
Olya
Posted on May 27, 2022

A great product to help relax and fall asleep after stressful day (or week).We need melatonin to to stay healthy, but during stressful times we usually have trouble falling asleep and then our bodies can't produce it.

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

there have been many times this product has helped me fall asleep much more easily than I might have otherwise done, when stress levels were high. I also sometimes take it when I wake up in the middle of the night as it helps me go back to sleep quicker.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

One of my favorite supplement for better sleep hygiene. High quality, good ingredients and a good size (100 tabs). The dosage is high (3mg) so if you are new to melatonin start with 1/3 of the tab and work your way up. Great minty taste. This one provides all the benefits of a sleep supplement at a decent price.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

I have a love/hate relationship with Melatonin. I have tried several different products in the past and have discovered that the lower doses work better for me. I used to buy one that came in a 1/2 mg for years but they discontinued it. The Melatonin that was 5mg made my brain wired and I would be unable to sleep for hours. It felt like I'd just had a pot of coffee before bed. So I found great results with Source Naturals 1mg peppermint lozenges. Only one or two were needed to help me fall asleep and stay asleep. Then they became unavailable to me and I had to find an alternate solution. I was happy to discover Natural Factors Stress-Relax 3mg Melatonin (peppermint flavored) even though the dosage is higher than I would normally take, does not make me wired like the 5mg and doesn't give me any crazy side effects. It does what it should. Helps me get drowsy, gently...that's important...and I generally sleep through the night when I take it. So it will remain on my list of personally approved Melatonin. Yay!

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

One of the most popular ways to restore disturbed sleep is with a melatonin pill. It is considered a natural remedy that is safer than sleeping pills.The benefits’ regulates pressure; regulates digestion; regulates bone growth; protects the nervous system from neurodegeneration; reduces the manifestations of mental disorders, primarily anxiety; reduces pain; serves as a powerful antioxidant and reduces inflammation.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

These make a big difference in my ability to get to sleep and also helped adjust to jetlag following a trip from Australia to England. Small tablets that have a slight minty taste. Slightly chalky but they are very small so that's fine. Good value as you've got 3 months worth in each bottle.