SG

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

I was originally looking for ubiquinol for my mother as as she is staking statins and has got serious heart problems. But then I have done some research and decided to order this for myself too. I was lacking energy physically and emotionally. Of course this could be for many different reasons, but I thought I would start with CoQ10. After 20 + days of taking these pills, I feel more energized. Energy, both mental and physical, really came back to me. I will continue taking these pills maybe for one more month (I bought two bottles at once) and will see if I notice even more improvements.

Posted on Sep 5, 2021

Very good supplement, highly recommended if you are exposed to toxic mould or taking statin drugs. Ubiquinol is a powerful antioxidant and is absorbed much better than the oxidized form of CoQ10, ubiquinone. CoQ10 is commonly supplemented to help improve diseases that involve mitochondrial dysfunction and increased oxidative stress such as fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome, diabetes, and heart disease. I take it to improve my mitochondrial function because I was exposed to toxic mould.

Posted on May 4, 2022

it is a good product but it has flaxseed oil in it. for those who are restricted to use this composition, flaxseed should prevent this. the package size comes in 60 caps which is very good. quality of the product is good. the taste is also fine but gelatine in this not as soft.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

I've been taking it for 7 days and so far it has no side effects and no taste. I will definetly order the 60 softgels next time

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

I prefer this 200mg formula over the 100mg. Seems I have more energy for exercise, and believe I am receiving an excellent product for my money.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Good value high potency Coenzyme Q10 in its Ubiquinol form. Package is small, softgells are small sized and easy to swallow, with no smell or taste. I recommend this product!

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

This is a high-quality product containing supreme Kaneka ubiquinol (reduced CoQ 10). The ability of this product to deal with free radicals and improve energy available at the mitochondria level is fantastic and particularly good for my heart at my age

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

If you are on a statin drug you need to take this. Good value compared to most brands. Ubiquinol is better absorbed that Ubiquinone as a CoQ10 supplement

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

Very good price comparing to other brands’ ubiquinol, the active for of Co-Q10. The soft gel is of nice size too which makes it easy to swallow. Recommended.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I did research some videos as well as medical websites and I find the 200mg Ubiquinol to be most suitable for my purpose. I am particularly concerned about under and overconsumption of supplements.