SG

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I have to say that this vitamin is perhaps the best thing I have ever taken. It has improved my energy, and overall well-being. Also, it helps me sleep better and has helped with insomnia as well (which is not a problem in today's world). Needless to say, I cannot live without it!

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

My 9 years old son suffers from severe migraine and lack of sleep, his doctor recommended a companion of Magnesium and B2 .. i got this product along with B2 products from IHERB and it works great. It helped to reduce the migraine attacks and get more sleep.

923a589f-fffb-4aa9-a382-821364a2c03a
92626f15-6ca2-44ca-8de6-ef69ddd87fdf
Posted on Oct 4, 2021

Used for migriane. Tablets are a little bigger than another brands I have used but they work well. I take 400 mg a day for migraine and B2 have redused my migraines monthly from 12 to 2-3. It did not work right away but after a few months there was a significant difference. In my experience it works better if I devide the 4 pills over the day. So I take 2 pills in the morning and 2 in the evening. I live in The Netherlands, Europe and delivery is very fast!

d21aedb8-421e-48f2-80a9-cc20f3c852c9
Posted on Mar 15, 2022

That's excellent product! I can use it simply! I recommend using it. That haven't scent. Quality is great. size is appropriate. I use many from it. Package excellent. Price value ratio is appropriate. Benefit good. Every age can use. Composition is good. I feel good, with frequency, can effective good.

Posted on Aug 27, 2021

Posted on Aug 16, 2021

Was told by my teenagers Neurologist to try Riboflavin Vitamin B2 200mg for frequent migraines & bad headaches for 6-8 weeks, he has been taking it now for around 2-3 weeks & it has made a significant change in decreasing the amount & severity of his migraines/headaches. Definitely a winner. Thanks.

Great affordable B2 product. I am avoiding B6 for a few months to see if I may have developed neuropathy (restless leg syndrome) from excess intake over a prolonged period. Unfortunately there are no B6-free B-complexes around so I have had to gather all of the B vitamins separately to ensure I am receiving adequate levels. This is a great price point and serving size. i like this

c870916a-9d87-4d65-ae1a-dee80c4d9ac4
Posted on Apr 4, 2022

I read that people with oily skin should focus on upping their vitamin b2 intake. I don’t like over doing on vitamins (even water soluble ones) because i always end up having some sort of negative reaction. I cut these in 4 and take every 2 or 3 days to see if it’ll help my skin’s oiliness.

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

Natural Factors B2 was recommended for my daughter to help with migraines. She takes 2 daily and we saw symptom relief around 3-4 weeks. She thinks it's miracle! She takes it with CoQ10 daily. It's definitely worth a try.

Posted on Jul 31, 2021

neurologist recommended i take B2 tabs for migraines. dosage is 400mg daily. no brand makes tabs in more than 100mg. So it means I take 4tabs daily (2×am/pm). so you go thru a bottle fast! this brand, with 90tabs has more tabs than the other brands I can purchase in local shops. plus 1/3 cheaper than local shops. 90tabs last 22days Really like this brand. Probably the cheapest vitamin brand on i-Herb & can't buy in my local shops!

7ce002c3-9074-4d82-b9ac-24c15d1446b4