SG

Posted on Jul 24, 2022
Excellent and affordable!

It has right size (easy to swallow) and dosage -which I am looking for-and no weird taste. It doesn't melt under warm room temperature (e.g. bright sun days in Singapore). It is quite effective to boost my endurance and immunity, as good as more expensive Vit D3 products are Good packaging too.

12f527a8-972a-4804-9170-0e644d90880a
Posted on Oct 12, 2021

Helped me with my anxiety and depression! i had a very low vitamin D, so my doctor told me i should take this vitamins. I've been very depressed and anxious recently, but after some time taking this vitamin D i felt better. Highly recommend it!

05b4610b-6c5c-48cd-add4-7b64db77d002

I purchase this brand because it lists all the ingredients it does not have in it. For one with allergies, it is very helpful. I think it's a quality product, and it does work to raise or maintain your vitamin D levels. I know this because I've had before and after vitamin D testing - before taking Now Factors vitamin D and after taking it for several months. 2000 I.U. is a great size of D3 softgel. I take only 1 softgel in the summer months when I'm outside exposed to the sun, and two in the winter months. (I live in Northern US)

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

I live in the UK and decided to buy this vitamin d because I've had great success with other Natural Factors supplements and the vitamin d supplements from other brands didn't seem to be doing much. I hope this one will be better. I do seem to have more energy lately. Natural Factors is a good brand and the other supplements are good quality so I presume this one is too. If you live where there isn't much sun during winter you may consider supplementing with vitamin d. Just choose the dose that is best for you. Vitamin d is necessary for good immune system which is particulary important in this covid situation.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

Great source of Vitamin D3 with the highest OTC dosage. Taking this with vitamin K2 from Natural Factors has keep my vitamin level normal. No after taste. The package is excellent. It has outside seal and inside seal to check for tempering of the product. Highly recommend for anyone who has vitamin d deficiency and try to improve their immunity.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

I bought this product to enhance my immune system against flu and viruses. It is highly recommended to take as local pharmacies only sell 1000iu and you need to take at least 5 capsules to ward off colds etc. with this product you only need 1 capsule for highly concentrated protection

Posted on Oct 16, 2021

This is one of my preferred brand as it offers super high IU. Vit D3 helps to build up our immune system and combines effectively with Vit K2. Often, many are deficient in D3 due to lack of enough suntan. Many reasons for it and one of it is too much suntan may not be good for skin due to UV. Also we really need to be exposed whole body long enough to get enough D3. So this IU is definitely a must for me. Pls give a thumbs up 👍🏻 thank you very much ☺️

NandaLinnAung
Posted on Sep 19, 2021
2087

Perfect content and good quality from this brand always makes me buy again and again, I am repeated buyer for D3 and I believe D3 is very important supplements for anybody. This 1000 IU is very good amount indeed for daily consumption. It will help with my immunity and I have been taking D3 for years and I am still lucky not to contract corona virus or any flu so far. D3 is most important supplement if you are not exposed to sun a lot, especially for me, it's been in rainy season, it fits me perfectly well. Softgel is not big at all and 180 is good for whole 8 months of consumption. If you are elderly person, you could also take once in the morning and once in the evening. Happy and healthy Life for everyone. Thanks for reading.