SG

Dominicchan
Posted on Feb 27, 2022

There are different form of zinc, and the chelate form is know to have a higher absorption rate than other form. So even with the same amount written on package, this can be easier for our body to absorb. There are people who will have discomfort like nausea if they have high intake of zinc and since zinc will affect copper absorption, moderation is key! Never have too much of something even if it is good!!! please have food before intake or as indicated by healthcare professionals. Consult your doctor, pharmacist or other related Healthcare worker if needed! Like this if you find it useful!

7cb21b96-4b9b-4c3c-bb92-f1f516bbb179
Posted on Sep 17, 2021

My family have finished taking:A whole bottle of zinc gluconate,A whole bottle of zinc balance (including copper),A full bottle of Natural Factors Zinc Chelate. ...Only this Zinc Chelate makes our bodies feel comfortable, so we are taking the 2nd bottle of this Zinc Chelate now, and buying for relatives and friends as well.

9e0e4590-ecdb-4558-b853-c2b5aea6ce50
911ffe88-2fcd-4c08-8825-829af4132d21
d3f3d02f-eb86-43f9-ab80-a0541e849d67
Posted on Jul 23, 2022

I used to be skeptical of supplements. But this one really works great. I have been taking it for about a month and I feel as if I am in a new level of health, energy, and well being than before. And the effects last for about two weeks or more!

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

T his vitamin is the type of vitamin that I would recommend to my students and students of all ages. It's powerful, but not dangerous. It helps with mental clarity, energy boost, concentration and alertness. I have seen a significant improvement after taking it for a few months. I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking to improve their quality of life.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

This vitamin is an incredible supplement. I'm a mother of two and have been taking it for the past 3 months. It was recommended to me by a nutritionist and has had noticeable benefits in my energy levels, mental clarity, and overall health. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for help with these areas!

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

For my personal health, I've been taking this vitamin for about three years now. I used to take a placebo, but it was expensive and didn't give me any noticeable improvements in my health. So I started taking this specific one and what a difference! The Vitamin C helped with colds and sinusitis, which is something that everyone from the office thought help them

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

This vitamin is a good supplement for my daily routine. It has helped me to enhance my fitness level, boost immunity and sharpness in mind and body. This vitamin is a good supplement for my daily routine. It has helped me to enhance my fitness level, boost immunity and sharpness in mind and body.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

Based on my experience, if you're not already taking it in conjunction with a multivitamin, this is one of the best supplements out there. It reduces everyday stress and helps keep your body healthy. The only problem I have is that I sometimes forget to take my daily dose and I feel like I'm running low on vitamins or something. After years of using vitamin supplements

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

This product is the vitamin I have been looking for to help me live healthier, stronger and more productive. I have noticed a dramatic change in my mood and energy level since starting to take this supplement. It has helped me maintain a healthy weight and has made the transition from working out at the gym easier. My performance at work has improved immensely as well, so I recommend this

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

I started using this supplement as I had recently been diagnosed with a severe case of pneumonia. A few days later I started feeling much better and was able to go back to work without problems. After taking it for 6 months, I was able to add more strength and stamina when lifting weights. It also seemed to help me sleep better and the quality of my sleep improved further over