SG

Posted on May 2, 2022

We love this brand of cs! We use cs for everything! Illness, cuts, ear or eye pain, as a natural antibiotic, and even for our pets! I love the high ppm in this brand and feel like it’s very effective. This product has no taste, so my kids take it no problem.

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

This is a very good product_so much more potent than others, so you don't need a lot. I always keep this on hand. I've added some to throat spray, I use it on inflammed and infected wounds. Silver is a good old-fashioned antiseptic, antibiotic. I have used this on animals with no worries that they would lick it or get it in their eyes. Internal or external use__ it's great!

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I’ve eliminated anti-biotics & take colloidial silver instead. It does everything anti-biotics can do (great for coughs, colds, flu etc), but doesn’t destroy your good bacteria etc. This brand is the best, as it’s the highest potency & therefore is stronger & lasts longer than the rest! Thanks in advance if you can give me a “thumbs up”.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

This is my absolute go to product the second I start feeling sick. Mix it with water and it helps with my sick symptoms after just 2 days. Has no noticeable taste which makes it easy to drink as a supplement in water. Amazing quality and the size is good for the prize. Packaging is easy to reseal and reuse.

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

Very happy with this product. First time using Colloidal Silver. I had been reading about the benefits as well as the precautions to take when using any Colloidal Silver. The taste is mild and I have not experienced any negative side effects. I am only using it when I feel my body needs an extra boost during the winter months.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Best price for this high a concentration. Compared to the silver hydrosol I was using before which was 25ppm, this is way stronger. Used it on my newborn's inflamed eyelid and it cleared up in like 1-2 days. Also great for canker sores, among other things.

Posted on Jan 5, 2022

I've been using this for years. Great high quality! When i could not get over a sinus infection I started taking this again, 2 times a day and within 4 days my sinus infections was gone. Greta supplement to keep immune system high.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Colloidal silver is great for both cats and dogs as well as knocking out your sore throat in one day. It strengthens the immune system and fights bacteria. I put it in cat's wet food and water if they have an infection.