SG

Posted on Sep 20, 2021
A must buy for everyone who suffers migraine or headache

I was sceptical about this product in the beginning. However I gave it a go as I was worried the amount of painkillers (ibuprofen) I had been taking. I get headaches almost every week. Sometime it can get severely bad to a point that painkillers had no effect on the pain. Anyways, from day one I received this product, I have been taking it twice daily, mornings and in the evenings, two tablets each. Been a little over a week now, no headache whatsoever, I’m super happy that I found this amazing product. One thing I noticed also, pee colour is darker after taking this. No side effect observed, didn’t cause any discomfort to the stomach etc

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

exactly what i was looking for, Good product & good price. and the most favorite vitamins, Great product for me ,I am really happy with this product

285e6b89-ffa2-41e6-bb49-de0223b57e7e
Posted on May 28, 2022

If taken immediately, as soon as the pain begins, it helps well. After taking 2 capsules, relaxation occurs and you can even fall asleep. I did not expect such an effect from homeopathy !!!!

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

I appreciate the packaging as it is easy open bottle top. They do take the edge off my headaches. I'm a senior and I have digestive issues so they are easy to digest.

Posted on Nov 1, 2021

I have tried various remedies, but unfortunately they were not of much help… this one worked great for me! Headache relief after 40-45 minutes

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

I'm glad I found a homeopathic remedy that helps with migraine. You need to take it at first symptom and follow directions to the letter to ensure effectiveness.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

great quality product. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. it was made of high qualiy ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect. over all good quality. im looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Feb 23, 2021

I purchased these to try to reduce my use of pain killers for the migraines I get daily. They work pretty well. I take two at the start and rarely remember to take a second dose as my head pain reduces to a manageable level. Which for me is a HUGE bonus !!

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

2 caps work within 15 minutes and last all night

Posted on Oct 27, 2021

Very excellent and good quality in front of the value