SG

Posted on Sep 10, 2021
Really helpful

A family member is dealing with early stage claudication and doing his best to get on top of it with exercise and supplements known to help the vascular system. We've tried a lot of things and most of them help to some degree, but the pain is still hard for him. So when I happened to spot this product when ordering other things recently I decided he should try it. He wasn't positive that it had done any more than the other things we'd tried until he ran out of them and the leg pain and other symptoms immediately began to return. This morning he asked me to order more, so it must be helping!

This stuff really seems to help reduce swelling in my legs and feet that resulted in my being hospitalised with Cellulitis. I take 2 capsules three times a day and it resulted in a lot of improvement. I think I will have to do more for my health though. Have given up drinking completely and am gradually losing weight. Keep forcing myself to regular exercise and drink more water. I am 35 so at this age I will just have to manage my edema, as I do not think I will get rid of it completely. This medication is a real help with improvement of the condition and no side effects

Posted on Aug 22, 2021

Has twice as many capsules for about the same price as competitor and seems to work as well :-) One senior family member had a tough lump on lower leg( as well as ongoing valve issues) - it has softened & his legs feel better. I had twitchy legs/vein feeling and it is gone. We will continue to use for the foreseeable future.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

Great product. I have been taking for my varicose veins for years. It keeps them under control.

Posted on Sep 21, 2021

Hope it will reduce my large varicose veins. But I cant find the expire date in the bottle. Quite strange.

Posted on Sep 20, 2021

I am looking forward on the effectiveness of this product.

Posted on Jun 16, 2021

It help me a lot before in experience leg cramps. But after i take this capsule not more than 1 week i use take 2 capsule 3x a day. Now i fell the blood is circulate.

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

It is really effective, one of the best products

Posted on Aug 1, 2021

This product is good for the healthy diet and when you take at a recommended dosage you may feel relief. I wish capsules didn’t have artificial ingredients. Consult also your physician

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

good for quality and delivery