SG

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

I've used the original on and off for years now and absolutely love the scent (best way to describe it is very earthy and herbal), how moisturizing it is, how big the bar is and how long it lasts, and that it's not irritating and gentle on my sensitive skin. The lather especially feels really nice and moisturizing too! Would definitely recommend!

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

Good quality,great composition(retinol, niacinamide etc)great for aged skin and size that lasts,scent is not bad like people keep complaining,its gentle on the skin I didn't notice if it dried my skin ,for the benefits I think you'll have to use it for long to see,the packaging is not bad, I used it on my face( sensitive skin) and I love how it feels afterwards.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

I have been using Nature by Canus for about 4 years now and that is all I use. Love the lather and how soft it leaves my skin. The fragrance is lovely. Highly recommend!

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

This is a wonderful goat’s milk bath soap. It’s moisturizing , the “original”smell is delicious, and the large bars are a great value. My family has used it for years.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Got sensitive skin? Goat milk soap is the answer. Milder than soy washes, gentler than shea butter soaps, this will leave your skin soft and supple.

Posted on Sep 1, 2021

This is a good price for a 141g soap with goat milk made in Canada cos goat milk soap used to be quite expensive even with unknown quality and produced in a developing country.

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

I like that this is cruelty free, it's a nice rice soap, however the smell is heavily perfumed and if I smelled it in person I would not of chose it. Next time I will purchase the fragrance free bar.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Love this quality and creaminess of this very natural soap! Great smell and love for my sensitive skin.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

Very quality soap made my skin feel very soft not dry