SG

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

This is not the first product i buy from nature republic and honestly all of their products are superior and simply amazing. And this snail emulsion didn’t disappoint me as well, not too thick as creams nor too light as serums so i ended up putting it more than once daily and sometimes i use it instead of day cream in the morning cuz it blends well with the sunscreen. Soft texture, nice smell, well absorbed and my skin literally glows after applying it. I love it and will definitely repurchase.

Posted on May 11, 2022

Im using this for may years ...love the scent and suit to my skin good for winter and summer season and can be very as a moisturizer for my sensitive skin

57012b70-3942-4c51-ad51-b2026bb2263b
Posted on Feb 25, 2021

I just heard this product to my friend and told me to try it. I bought it the next day and use it. After a week of using this product, may partner told me that my face looks different and mentioned that my pores became smaller. So, this product is worth it.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

I love it, my skin absorbs it very fast and it feels so soft. It's more like watery feeling. It hidrates skin.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

nice and value for money

Posted on Mar 3, 2021

I used this product before and really love it. Product came in perfect condition in a sealed box.

Posted on Dec 28, 2020

I just placed my re-order, need I say more?

Posted on Dec 10, 2020

I have benn usuing this snail solution for several years. Its [art of a whole Korean cosmetic line and is great

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

Love it

Posted on Aug 27, 2020

Its moisturize face very well

5fca0900-890d-4f5d-8e36-2a268a6a568a