SG

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

Writing 1 year after purchase, after the product has been in use. Great sleeping pack mask that does everything: moisturizes dry skin, removes irritation and sensitivity when the skin is 'exhausted' by too much 'beauty care' ;-) No scent, which I liked very much. Used it frequently, 2-3 times a week, was happy with the package size and the quality. Highly recommended.

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

I really love this mask! My skin is very dry and I use this mask very often, especially when the wether is dry. The scent is nice, not too strong. I feel that it deeply moisturize my skin. I would compare it to Glam Glow moisturizing mask. But this one is much cheaper ;) I got mine about 8 months ago and i still use it. Yep, that’s right, the same one :) Highly recommend this mask!

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

I really like this sleeping mask - it hydrates my skin all night and my face feels well-moisturized in the morning. Especially with the dry winter, my skin needs it. I use it every other night. I’m a fan of the scent as well!

Posted on Apr 30, 2021

During the quarantine I really fell off on hydrating my body ( inside and out ). Anyways, the Super Aqua Max, Deep Moisture Sleeping Pack was easy to incorporate into my nightly skin routine. The cream was cool on my face, very soothing and moisturizing. I may have used to much the first time because the cream felt a little tacky on my skin, but once I figured out the ratio needed for my face, neck, and décolleté, I no longer had a issue with the stickiness. When I awoke, I followed my morning skin routine. This moisturizer is to be used at night and is a replacement for your nightly moisturizer. The moisturizer works as you sleep, it is a sleeping mask. The instructions state to remove the cream in the morning.

Posted on May 3, 2022

In love with this sleeping pack! Keeps your skin moisturized all night and absorbs quickly. Recommended for oily and acne prone skin.

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

First time using this and my skin look and feels so good in the morning Glowing! Will definitely order again

Posted on Apr 7, 2021

I have a problem with oily face creams. This one gets absorbed in the skin so fast and with a great smell. I’ve been using it only for a coiled of weeks and already my skin feels so smooth and great, would highly recommend it

Posted on Sep 23, 2021

It's OK. Light night cream, pleasant smell, not expensive.

Posted on Feb 14, 2021

I'm a fan of Korean cosmetics and I adore sleeping bags. The skin wakes up wonderfully hydrated, when washing with water, you can see the great moisture it leaves on the skin

Posted on Mar 13, 2021

This is a beautiful product. My skin feels way more hydrated when I wake up and my makeup applies more nicely.

51f2172c-cdc8-47fd-bbf9-9a3134edf3cd