SG

Posted on Apr 8, 2022
Soothed my allergy

I used it externally for my skin allergy. For some unknown reasons, there is a dry spot on my neck that is always itchy. I have tried aloe and some other natural remedies, e.g. manuka honey cream, calendula oil, sunflower oil, argan oil etc. Among all of these, only aloe can help to soothe my itchy spot but just temporarily. This calendula flower extract helped a lot. I just used it once yesterday night, after only one application, my dry spot felt less itchy already. And tonight, I totally forgot my dry spot becaue the itchy is gone! I didnt expect the effect to come so fast. I am happy!😊😊 And I would highly recommend this to anyone who has dry itchy spot like me.

Posted on May 14, 2022

I use it to relief abdominal ache caused by digesting issues, it really helps! 4 stars just because of the price, I would love to use it every day but then I have to buy dozens of bottles every month for it, lol. Anyway, good product, I'm glad that I've found it.

Making soothing face and body creams to add this is a nice touch, good for moisturising and supple skin. If this review was useful please like :)

Posted on Nov 26, 2021

Benefits: -------- >>>>Calendula: -Anti inflammatory -Anti viral + anti microbial -Calm muscle spasms -Protects cells from pro-inflammatory c--reactive proteins and cytokines -Anti infections and ulcers -Anti abdominal cramps -Anti constipation -Heals ulcers, wounds, hemorrhoids -Improves blood flow and oxygen to wounds -Improves oral health -Anti cancer

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

Love this product as it provides the necessary ingredients with the lowest alcohol content. Nature's Answer is a high quality company. It is a perfect size bottle to put in my purse. I use it to benefit my oral health.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Excellent quality, I use it for my hair combined with other ingredients for my shampoo and conditioner, comes in a secure package, It helps to relief my sensitive scalp. I’ll definitely buy it again.

Posted on May 26, 2022

Best skin care product I've ever used! Great for fine lines wrinkles and scars. Apply, a d ab of oil to smooth out skin. Works great!

Posted on May 15, 2022

The Calendula liquid is an important ingredient for my salve. All of my items were packed really well so there were no breakages during postage. Price was very reasonable.

Posted on Sep 16, 2021

Shipped safely in good packaging. Seems high quality and doesn't have a bad taste. Happy to be able to ingest something so natural to help support my well being.

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

Works exactly for what I needed, to calm and soothe my dermatitis