SG

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

This has such a great taste to it! It was my first time trying this as a part of my detox to cleanse the liver and I was not sure due to the smell but it was very pleasant and a great supplement to my regimen. I ran out and have had to reorder. This bottle is only enough for 15 doses and if taken as per the instructions, it only lasts 5 days

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

I've had the dandelion root supplement capsules previously. Thought I would give the drops a try into my diet. 100% feel the drops work so much more. Quality ingredients are used including hemp. I thought the taste would be a concern but barely a hint of flavour in my water. My body composition has had a massive improvement with the help of this medicine after surgery.Delivery package was fast!

Posted on May 25, 2022

I really love this supplement! It has no alcohol. I usually drink it with still water- half of the glass 15 minutes before each food, 2-3 times a day. It did wonders to my gallbladder, and it's a soft choleretic- a good one to start with if you have problems with your gallbladder!

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

I take this product for water retention. But it also has other benefits like increasing water balance in the body cellular structure, a very import factor for best nutrition absorption. NATURE'S ANSWER DANDELION ROOT is alcohol free, and is also a natural helper in keeping your digestion in proper shape; thus the proper production of digestive fluids and proper absorption of nutrients. You understand; I am one of those individuals who always seeks the "best". That's why I rate this product at the top. It also helps the body expel liquids.

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

Posted on Aug 24, 2021

In the morning, I dissolve a whole pipette in a glass of slightly hot water and drink! The taste is not disgusting, I thought the taste of burnt sugar was barely noticeable! Let's see how my bile drives)) I'll drink the course, pass the analysis and write! It works hurray!!!! Bilirubin analysis decreased!!! Bitterness in the mouth receded!!!! Food, lifestyle and this miracle drug did the trick!!!!

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

This is a great dietary supplement to add for a healthy regimen. Use it for cleansing, purification, and detoxification. The taste is not too overpowering, you can add it to your tea if you prefer. Just shake well so that you get the full benefits of this composition. The alcohol-free formulation will complement your diet if you are detoxing.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

The packaging for this product was really good. All bottles were made from a good quality material. The ingredients were also very natural. This product was overall amazing and I like how it does not taste bitter. This product has now become a regular part of my diet. No concerns at all, very good product to buy.

Posted on Oct 22, 2021

Great product and doesn't taste horrible. I like that it is so good for my immune system and will help my husband and I stay healthy this winter. We aren't ones who like a lot of medical intervention, prefer to care for our bodies naturally so this Dandelion root extract is just what my naturopath suggested.