SG

Posted on Jan 9, 2022
Excellent! Really works

I took it for swollen knee joints after the mRNA vaccine and it worked after just 1 dose. After 2 doses the swelling went down completely.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Combining this with bosellia, and I swear it is helping my osteo-arthritis1 Love to take tincture formulas when available because I take so many pills/capsules.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

I’m using this on my senior dog for her arthritis and inflammation. She is a plant medicine baby! It’s quite concentrated, which is great because a little goes a long way.

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

Since taking Devil's claw I've noticed my pain levels have improved. The ingredients is 100% all natural the quality of the product is great

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

just what i was looking for . its doing the job perfectly . its great

Posted on May 1, 2021

purchased this for my dog as he has joint issues, it's too early to tell if it's making a difference yet but he loves the taste of it

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

I used this Devil s claw extract finnished whole bottle but didnt feel any difference on my body.I have arthrits. I dont buy it.

Posted on Sep 15, 2021

Fast Shipping! Have only had a week, no change yet.

Posted on Sep 6, 2021

I have been taking this for the past 2 months a bad tendonitis, it helps a little bit, but it is not magical.

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

Good product quality , size and price