SG

Posted on Oct 13, 2021
Good

I've poor circulation & found this made my face skin look clearer, have more even skin tone and less red. I take it in the morning, mixed with water. However, if don't take next day, skin goes back to how it was before. Wish the effects were more longer lasting!

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

Good quality, flavor and packaging. Purchased this to help reduce inflammation and increase circulation. Too soon to tell if there is a benefit or improvement to health, but at the very least the taste is great. I add it to tea.

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

I love this product!I think it's good quality and it's very palatable. It's the best way for me to get dong quai! Would recommend this.

Posted on Sep 6, 2021

this was recommended by my naturopath. i often forget to take it so in the end, i put it in my miso soup and it tastes amazing.

Please take note if you're taking this for the 1st time. I tried this for the 1st time, the taste is exactly like real Dong qUAI. I drop only 1ml and later on i feel my heart beat raising. I guess maybe this is a good quality pure extract. I should start slowly with smaller amount i guess. Dong Quai is a great chinese herb ingredient for women in centuries for the female hormones and blood tonic. I think have to check the blood test 1st before taking this.

Posted on Jun 19, 2021

Dong Quai is a herb that helps support women's health. However, it is also useful for men, as it strengthens smooth muscles and effectively oxygenates the blood. Dong Quai - tonic, source of antioxidants. Dong Quai helps relieve premenstrual symptoms (such as swelling, mood swings and abdominal cramping), headaches, uterine bleeding and pain during menstruation. Solves the problems of the climacteric period, is useful for poor digestion, abdominal cramps, severe diarrhea, bronchitis, as a diuretic and disinfectant. I recommend this natural product!

Posted on Mar 22, 2021

This is a great extract - I was worried it would just be weak and watery, but this is really viscous and brown, fully saturated with dong quai. The way I take it is 3 drops under the tongue for better absorption, and hold it there for 2 mins. The taste is bad, but not much you can do about it when you take it like this, just man up.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

i had problems with my period, polycystic. this helped me to make my period stable. no taste, good quality,easy to use.

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

so easy to take and so good for a lot of healthproblems

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

it's ok - but price is high and quantity is enough for 1/2 a month - I went back to purchase pills instead.