SG

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

Eleuthero is the secret to emotional and energetic resilience, for me. The is works, but I prefer to take large doses in powder form, as it is so much cheaper.

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

Helped my mother raise her blood pressure to keep her from passing out. She said that this product helped her "turn the corner" and put her in better health. She's 86 years old and doing well now.

Posted on Aug 30, 2021

The delayed pupil reactivity that indicates adrenal dysfunction was corrected in a couple months of using this 2-3 times/day as recommended by a naturopath.

Posted on Apr 30, 2021

The product is very nice. It gives a boost of energy. Nothing extraordinary, but I have noticed that, after several days of using it, I'm less sleepy in the morning and less tired than usual in the evenings which was pleasantly surprising, especially on stressful days (as I was pretty skeptical when ordering). If you have an active lifestyle or currently studying, it will help you keep up with the rhythm.

00803267-a952-4d47-bcc1-1a203628bc74
Posted on May 21, 2021

I always like to keep a steady supply of liquid Eleuthero. I find it to be a very good aid for endurance and a kind of stability of mood. I will usually only take my Eleuthero drops before midday, and the closer to midday the lesser amount of drops needed to get through to the end of the waking day. So I trust it's okay to speak to the fact that, and it is well known that, Eleuthero can keep a person awake past usual bedtime. Hence this is why it is most suitable to being taken soon after waking up in the morning. I prefer having the drops in a glass of warm water with lime or lemon juice. Or in a glass of fruit juice of your own choosing.

Posted on Oct 28, 2021

Got me thinking like Albert Einstein. Great for exam times or presentations ✨

Posted on Oct 16, 2020

I like the price and the shipping is excellent. The price and shipping along with product is so excellent. I am studying to be an Nutritional Consultant and will definitely recommend you for the quality, price and shipping company, they either arrive a day before on the exact day. Excellent service all around!

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

This brand always has a good quality, I'm satisfied.

Posted on May 14, 2022

I like this brand. Always good quality , hard to find alcohol free tinctures