SG

Posted on Nov 8, 2021
Priceless

I have been taking eyebright since I was in my thirties and read about it in Culpepper's Herbal. At the age of 86 I still have excellent eyesight except for occasional "dazzle migraines". When these happen I take 2 extra eyebrights and my vision is clear within 15 minutes. I was surprised to read that they may cause cancer. The only thing I suffer from is arthritis [tough wood]. So thanks for my supply of these. Culpepper said that if everyone took eyebright, eye doctors wouldn't be necessary

Savvy IHerb User
Posted on May 2, 2022

As we spend countless hours in front of our laptops, it's important to look after our eye health. Eyebright is supposed to do its trick. Always take these with lutein 40mg every morning after breakfast and I sense that my vision is holding up and my eyes get less tired.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

I was taking the eyebright liquid which I liked but it’s always out of stock so even though I take a lot of other supplements and didn’t really want to take more capsules I bought this and I’m fairly happy with them because I do believe it makes a difference to my eyesight. I also take gaia healthy vision so both of these combined definitely make a difference in my opinion….

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

I've recently purchased the Eyebright capsules by Nature's Answer, and I gave it 4 stars because I haven't used it long enough to have a definitive opinion on it. My eyesight is the same (only used it once, so far, but will buy more in the future to keep trying out).

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

I have been taking eyebright for several years,and it has helped my overall vision,especially with my eye pressure.This brand always seems to be of good quality.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

I was advised that eyes that are often watery are in fact too dry and the tears are a compensation. Eyebright solved the problem. Very thankful.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

I only started this yesterday. I purchased this due to a very high recommendation from someone else who has noticed marked improvement in her eyes.I’ve purchased NOW products for a long time, from supplements to essential oils and they’re excellent quality.

Posted on Aug 11, 2021

this herbal promotes eye health. i hope this herbal will improve my eyesight.

a2ecb347-c612-4bf9-a074-9c2ebf50e043
Posted on Jul 24, 2022

helps get rid of eye infections, sooths the membranes of the eyes, easy to swallow

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

Thankful to know such companies exist to promote healing through natural ingredients.