SG

Posted on May 23, 2022
Excellent !

I have been taking this ginkgo tincture for about 3 weeks or so. I am also taking mugwort. I believe that the ginkgo is improving my vision because one morning I forgot to put my glasses on and I happened to glance at the Snellen chart in my office -- I could read the 20/20 line clearly and the one below almost as clearly. A couple days ago I looked out the front door first thing in the morning and I could see the letters of the stop sign a block down the street. Previously, I could not even see any letters on the stop sign without my glasses. I had purchased this tincture for circulation, but I like how it is helping my eyes.

Posted on May 15, 2022

Wow, I received the 2000 mg version which was unexpected and made me super surprised - was there a typing error in this product's description or just a special present from iHerb for me? As for the very product - I used it 3x daily and had amazing clarity of thoughts right off the bat, even my dreams were a bit crazier than usual. Great cognitive improvement is noticeable in minutes after consumption. I love how ginko makes the blood move around my tired body more efficiently and to get everywhere it needs to get - my aim is to support my hair loss protocol with herbal extracts to drive more circulation into scalp to deliver the nutrients and help hair regrowth. My mistake was that I did not order more as I am already running low and that price offer was underappreciated. I am not going to miss such opportunity again and will put a few extra into my shopping cart for this price.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

I noticed that I forgot a lot. Both at home and at work. That’s not good news, so I’ve read everything about how to help with this. Several people praised the Ginko plant, I thought I'd give it a try. I don’t like the pill and the capsule, I’m really happy to get it in drops. Well, I didn’t notice anything in the first week, in fact, it was a little maybe even worse. I also thought about quitting, but then I thought, if I had already eaten it, I would "eat it." The effect started in the third week, but it was especially noticeable, my thinking and memory became much fresher, and even my sleep got better, more relaxing, calmer. I think if I run out, I’ll take a break for a week and then start using it again.

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

I am taking this Ginkgo biloba tincture as part of my nootropic stack (to enhance my cognitive function and protect my brain from excessive oxidative stress). This liquid Ginkgo extract has a bitter sweet taste and can be taken pure sublingually for a rapid brain boosting effect or just orally (in tea or juice) for a systemic effect (antioxidant, improvement of blood flow) for the whole body.

Posted on Sep 24, 2021

Disclaimer: the following statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or a medical professional. I’ve read that ginkgo improves blood flow to the brain. My husband works a 12-hour day so I bought this to maintain his brain health and to keep him sharp. Great product!

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

جميله Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good

Posted on May 3, 2022

This and gota kola are my favorite for brain health and circulation. glad I found the alcohol free tincture so I don't have to take so many pills. I put this with soda water in eve.

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

Has worked so well for memory and ADHD. Wish I had know about it years ago. Taste is not bad and easy to take by dropping on the tongue.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

I have been taking this stuff for a about a week now for brain health! Hopefully it will help with to my memory and overall brain health because I need it badly!

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

I read a lot of good things in the comments and that's why I ordered it, but even in such a short time I don't really feel its effect, but I really trust it!