SG

Posted on May 26, 2022

Licorice root extract works for me when I have an upset stomach. I drink it in a small amount of water and it gives me the feeling of soothing and eight to my digestive process. I feel it taste like sweet soy sauce. Not a favorite flavor of mine as a drink but it is acceptable. The packaging is sufficient I haven’t experienced any leakage but always keep out of direct sunlight.

7c04505b-b8cd-4c23-924e-8cc94afc2242

When reading reviews about Licorice Root extract of Nature's Answer, I was so excited about it. When it reached my hand, I know that it was amazing. My skin is sensitive, has an uneven tone, and has lots of acne scars. I've only been using it for 2 days. I mix 2 to 3 drops into my night cream and apply it all over my face. I even mix it with coconut oil to massage my face. And the results surprised me. Every time I wake up, my skin is shiny and the acne has gone. It's worth it, you can use it on your skin or even consume it with water. Easy use, and so many benefits. I'll buy it again and again, unfortunately, it's OOS too quick

09514834-010c-4755-91ad-7f70fe4ad6d0
5886d022-2575-4753-9d74-ebb04569f73b
Posted on May 12, 2022

One of the best licorce product ♥️♥️♥️♥️ Top quality making me purchase this product constantes the ingredients are composed from natural substances making improvements on female health a very good supplement with a normal taste and good concern for every age the package is nice the benefit are so remarkable i guess it can help with diet thd hemp has a lot of benefits 🤍

66e64af9-b816-4ce7-9382-99b38e21e0e1
b977eb46-d85e-4079-b6ba-871bbd15679c
Posted on Jun 4, 2022

The product is perfect!! Benefits: It lighting my skin How I use it: mix 1-2 drops with my body lotion or hand cream or face cream Good packaging, easy to use Hight quality ingredients It’s improve my skin pigmentations I didn’t use it as a diet supplement

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

I had a bottle before this so it’s my second time purchase I like it so much before I had skin discoloration so I used this extract with my moisturizer just added a few drops and the results surprised me the discoloration after only two weeks of use had disappeared.

Posted on Dec 22, 2021

I heard numerous times that Licorice root extract can help with melasma. I have melasma especially on my hands as part of genetics. I have tried putting 2 drops in my lotion daily and noticed a little change for the past two weeks. Should I be only using this product at night? Can I apply Licorice and put sunscreen before going out under the sun?

Posted on Sep 15, 2021

This is a recommended product. There is no nasty alcohol in it as it is glycerin based. It helps open up my airways and helps me breathe more relaxed, which I have needed lately. I definitely say yes on this one. Another winner from iHerb! I am always coming back to buy more!

Posted on Sep 12, 2021

This is an excellent product as you all know, but I wanna give you some heads up, the smell was terrible in my opinion it sorta smelled like soy sauce and the product itself can easily mess up places (my furniture is white) but if you have these two things in mind you can work around with this product beautifully, you can either use it just for the dark spots and then the smell won’t be an issue, if you want it for the full face you can use it as a mask (Leave it on for a hour) so you won’t get stuck with the smell and slightly pigment ion all day or you can even mix it with certain products or your body creams. Whatever suits you. My personal experience with this product was great, it lightens the dark circles under the eyes and brightens the face and also helps with dark elbows and knees. Definitely recommended.

FatemaAl
Posted on Aug 31, 2021

Licorice extract has many benefits, Pharmaceutical Companies use it in whitening creams and lotions because it does wonders for hyperpigmentation!! Love that we can buy this here on iherb!

c2808a2a-628f-4f91-a4b4-627dc9f3d763