SG

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Passionflower extract taken at bedtime helps one fall asleep and stay asleep. And this alcohol-free version tastes slightly sweet so you can take it without water. It doesn't burn in your mouth like the alcohol extracts do. And you can take a dropper full if you wake up during the night and can't fall back to sleep. Highly recommended!

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

I love the quality of liquid herb supplements as they are processed faster by the liver into the body. I take Passionflower daily for help with stress & anxiety and also for calming before bed to help with sleep. I really notice when I haven't taken this as I get frazzled easy. I am happy with the benefits of this herb. Wish this came in a larger size though.

Posted on Sep 24, 2021

Great Passionflower Aerial Parts fluid extract! This supplement is an effective natural sedative. Passionflower extract also has a complex effect on the central nervous system, has a sedative, hypnotic, analytical, antispastic effect. Passion flower extract does not cause addiction and side effects, so it is safer than tranquilizers and barbiturates. Recommend!

This supplement is an effective natural sedative. I take Passionflower daily for help with stress and also for calming before bed to help with sleep. I really notice when I haven't taken this as I get frazzled easy. I am happy with the benefits of this herb. Highly recommend this suppliment. For sure I will come back for another order.

Posted on May 27, 2022

I take this passionflower extract before sleep in a small amount of water. (I hold it in my mouth under my tongue about one minute). It helps me feel more relaxed and released and it calms me down. I feel that my thoughts aren´t so active and bothersome when taking this passionflower extract:-) I also like the taste of this passionflower.

Posted on May 2, 2022

This really seems to help the dog relax. Clearly a quality product, easy to dose in convenient package, seems to provide benefits. I think I am seeing an improvement with this supplement.

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

I use this for withdrawal symptoms while weaning off benzos or other sedatives. It’s been a lifesaver. Stops the awful shakes and calms agitation.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

I’ve had 0 issues with this tincture. Taste isn’t too unbearable. I take it with a small amount of water daily. It helps me relax before going to bed.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

I bought it to use on my travel abroad where I needed to adjust to the jet leg and it helped me sleep ! It really works with no side effects

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

We have used Passionflower over the years on occasion. This is a good brand and always prefer it without alcohol. This herb can be helpful to promote rest and is calming. Definitely recommended!