SG

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Pure ingredients of good quality in a nice package this benefits me from stopping annoying sweat in the nighti have seen much improvement since I have included this supplement in my diet I'm no longer have any concern of missing my sleep with annoying sweat I'm not a menopause age but once I eat a lot of carbs/ sugar I do sweat uncontrollable. Better taste.

d4809ba8-4450-4c0a-a076-aa1b6c2cf897

Red Clover I've been taking this product for a long time against hot flashes and sweating as annoying menopause symptoms that have been around for a long time, I am the age of 57 I've had very good experiences with red clover I got my hot flashes under control, especially annoying sweats have gotten much better and I can do my sport and cope with my everyday life much better without experiencing massive restrictions. I Love the Quality and ingredients specialy The bioidentical hormones,

709de7d0-9783-41b4-87ae-5b2766e8a46e
Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Posted on May 28, 2022

This is massively powerful. First, it had a big hormonal impact in a big way: cleared premenstrual weight gains sb breast tenderness and irritability. But then, it started making me more irritable (like after a year or two of taking it) so I quit. I don’t need it anymore. It is queen bee medicine.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

I'm taking it a few days by now and I believe it already helped me a little with my hot flashes. the taste is OK for me.

Posted on May 15, 2022

I have mixed this with minoxodil in order to assist with the benefits of improving hair regrowth rate and I believe that this quality product has actually been of real benefit to me. I don't have any concerns about mixing this at all.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Very good form for body to absorb and use. Works well, I would use with cauciousness for first week until body gets aquainted to it.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

My wife unfortunately is still dealing with HOT flashes from Menopause. This really takes the edge off! She does 4 eye droppers in about 2ozs of water at night an hour or so before bed. Sometimes during the day. I/she/we highly recommend this product! <>< <+><

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

Good quality, size, ingredients, composition and packaging. I have noticed benefits and improvements immediately. Ok taste. Overall a good supplement to add to your diet.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022