SG

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Substances in elderberry inhibit viruses ability to infect cells. This herbal extract has also been demonstrated to reduce the duration and severity of influenza infection symptoms. Elderberry is taken as a viral preventative, but should be discontinued if you develop symptoms like fever or an ongoing cough. This is because scientists are concerned it may increase cytokine production. If it does then this action would only be problematic at later stages of infection. To be extra safe only take elderberry preventatively.

I never have good results with "natural" medicine, but with this elderberry syrup I am able to stop my illness in it's tracks. I feel a cold coming on and start taking it immediately and I don't get worse, and I feel all better in 3 days. It's happened 3 times now. I'm convinced it works.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

This is an age old remedy for a weak immune system akin to chicken soup when when you are ill with a cold. It tastes good. It boosts your immune system and you can feel it working. Take now to avoid getting sick, but if you are sick take it as recommended. It's a large enough bottle to last but I recommend buying two. Look at the ingredients on the package image and you will see that this is good quality and bang for your buck.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

I was not sure, but I had feeling, I have problem with my immune system, so I took these for some time. I definitely feel much better

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

This stuff works great if your coming down with something. Taste is so good we use it daily in our tea, juice, or added to my homade kombucha to stay healthy! We love the taste and so do all my grankids!

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

Ingredient and quality are great. I took them everyday while I was working 12 hour night shift for a month, and this thing kept me alive. lol

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

Great taste and seems quite potent. Great for keeping colds at bay. I prefer this to other brands that add a lot of sugar to it.

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

Stay away from flu every season with the black elder berry syrup for immunity. I do a tea spoon a day to keep the doctor away from Sep to Dec every year.

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

Great taste and i don’t get sick nowadays :) I have been consuming this product for the last few years and am happy with the immunity support :) Have introduced my family to this great tasting elderberry too. They love it!

Posted on Aug 28, 2021

I love that it is not loaded with sugar like all the other products which pretend to be 'natural'. I love that i have in one bottle everything that i need for my immune system.